Possible fishing email.

I recieved an email from customer care today asking if I wanted to change my password with a link to follow. This sort of email is suspicious.

Does anyone from Lovehoney know if these emails are genuine. If they are I think there are probably safer ways to email this sort of request.

Obvs I'm not from LH but when this has been asked before they've asked for confirmation of which LH email address is was sent from...!

It didn't which makes me suspicious.

You should be able to see the address it's from in the details section of the email, usually at the top before the message.
Sometimes you have to click a little down arrow to reveal the info.

Check with customer care, they should be able to tell you if it's genuine :)

It does like it is not genuine but I would check with customer care before clicking any links.

I am not going to click it. If I need to change my password I would do it via the site. I just don't want Lovehoney customer care to have been hacked and for a big data breech to occur if lots of us get the mail.

Just a thought. Did you have a problem when initially signing on to the sight today? Sometimes, if you enter the wrong password a "forgotten your password" scenario can kick off.

Nope

My bad !

I hit that button when sending a tester to you yesterday, they are so close on the system ..agh 

It is genuine , just you do not need it as I assume you know your password. We never send spam emails.

Sorry * scuttles off embarrassed* 

No worries Leanne. I was just concerned that you had been hacked.
Thanks.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

My bad !

I hit that button when sending a tester to you yesterday, they are so close on the system ..agh

It is genuine , just you do not need it as I assume you know your password. We never send spam emails.

Sorry * scuttles off embarrassed*

😂 😂 Leanne, your reply made me giggle!!