Possible to change username?

Perfect @Calie thank you very much

So I emailed customer care, and I got a response back straight away saying that my email I sent was blank… When I look at my sent email it isn’t blank. So I have since sent 3 more emails from different devices. But have not heard anything back at all :thinking:

It looks like your username has now changed :+1:t2:

Aww yes it has awesome…

1 Like

@Goth_Girl

1 Like

And here’s the link to the info in the How-To (same info, but there’s lots of other stuff in there people might find interesting :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp cheers I just sent the email to change mine

1 Like

I’m thinking of changing my user name too. Basically, I want to recommend LH to a friend but I think that person might guess who I am if they use the forum. I’m not sure either of us are ready for that! It’s a bit unlikely but I’m thinking it might be a good idea. I assume this changes the name on all my previous posts too? The only problem is that I can’t think of a new user name!! Probably something Cat / Kitty related … Any suggestions? Nothing overly sexy. I might end up changing my mind since you all know me by this name now :thinking:

It’s quite nifty on here as it changes all your old posts as you’d expect, but also all of your @Kitty-Cat01 mentions and quotes as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Several people with quite high activities have changed their username already, and you get used to the new name after a very short time. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea really good it changed everything to my new name so worth doing if you want to keep that little bit more annominity

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp and @Kinky-Bhoy I’ll do that tomorrow I think. Very clever that it changes everything!

1 Like

There may be a few loose ends knocking around, but it should change pretty much everything. :+1:

1 Like

How to Change Username :+1:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp. I saw your post before on another thread.

I personally think it’s an insane process from what should be a simple “click & rename” option in the site menu.

Completely lost any interest at all when I saw you have to justify “why” you want the change.

Edit: read the link you posted again just to make sure I had it right. HILARIOUS you have to explain a username change but not why you’re requesting an account deletion

Edit2: OK, to explain, I do computer admin/network security for my company.

I’m very suspicious when people/sites/customer service starts asking for a whole lot of information that doesn’t seem necessary for the reason we’re communicating.

If you didn’t know, the EU absolutely destroys the US (in a good way) when it comes to personal data protection privacy policies.

But in general, having to explain why I want a username change (as opposed to it being an optional field) simply blows my mind and I’m too proud to yield to that lol :grimacing:

I think it’d make it very confusing if people could change their username on a whim. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dunno. Has worked on other sites. It can be confusing but that arguably might be the point if there are creepers

Edit: I did it again! bangs head against wall another topic derailed. Sorry everyone. Really don’t mean to

They don’t want everyone doing it regularly, but a little light admin stops that.

1 Like

In real life I’d have a pro do it just because a piercing is different than needle play. I really wouldn’t want to mess it up because tried to “make it work”

Admittedly I don’t see it happening. I have a better chance of becoming Ironman than getting my wife to yield to needle play.

Might have a very small chance of seeing her actually get her nipples pierced. Probably not with piercing her clit hood.

But in any case, I do feel like a pro is the way to go :). I just fantasize about being the one to do it :wink:

@KinkyMira I enjoy the site and people too much to let my username really bother me. Plus there’s enough hash tagging that people are used to reading words with no spaces

3 Likes

Is it still possible to change your username? I emailed last week with the information as mentioned, but i was told they cant do it and i have to log into my account to change it? But i cant find anywhere in my account to change my username

Have you tried asking @Lovehoney_Brenna? If you have to change it online then Brenna might know how to do it?