Possible to change username?

Is it still possible to change your username? I emailed last week with the information as mentioned, but i was told they cant do it and i have to log into my account to change it? But i cant find anywhere in my account to change my username

Have you tried asking @Lovehoney_Brenna? If you have to change it online then Brenna might know how to do it?

@Kinky-Wife I squirreled out your email and updated it for you :slight_smile: I will feed back to the team to let them know forum usernames can be updated

1 Like

Thats brilliant thank you xx

Thank you! i’ll try it too

@Lovehoney_Brenna does a username change scrap all current badges/stats and you start fresh with the new name?

I suppose I could ask @The_Little_Ladybird as she’s the only one I noticed who has done this

thank you

1 Like

@Nvravrg69 if Im honest Im not really sure what changed but @Lovehoney_Brenna was super helpful and understanding in my situation.

1 Like

@Nvravrg69 , nope, a username change just changes the user name. All badges, stats, levels, etc. remain unchanged. It’s just if people sign up without really thinking about their user name and then like the forum, want to stay and have a name a bit more them or, as in @The_Little_Ladybird 's case, in circumstances change and you want to change the name you’re identified by but not who you are on the forum.

1 Like

thank you @The_Little_Ladybird @Peitho and @Lovehoney_Brenna

looks its the new me :sunglasses:

2 Likes