possibly na very stupid question.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

With aloe vera, vitamin E and almond oil I've been tempted to buy a bottle for female masturbation. Has anyone tried it for this?

Ooh.. No I haven't.. But others say it's not suitable for internal play.. So I don't no... Makes a wicked hand cream though :D
It does have some ingredients that I can't see in any of my lubes so they're probably not suitable for women...!

We have it.. I've only ever used it on my OH though x

I got some for my boyfriend for Christmas, but we're long distance at the moment so I wouldn't be able to try his, when he's visited me his willy has felt softer (the skin, not the...y'know...hardness lol) than it used to! I got him the Tracey Cox stroker with it, which he doesn't really like anyways. He's trying out the Lovehoney O Force Powerful Male Vibrator now and hasn't reported any problems with the lube and silicon toy

My OH has that and he loves it... We are surprised as he didn't think he'd enjoy vibes but he does :)) u should ask live chat or one of the mods on here to be sure.. It might be suitable :) xx

I just put my review in :) we think it's good as he gets bored of just using his hand, but he decided it wasn't good enough to recommend to those in closer relationships... I asked on live chat and they said there was no problem with using that lube with silicon toys!

Im currently stuck between the choice of two.....

sassykitten;) wrote:

Im currently stuck between the choice of two.....

Lubes or strokers x

Strokers