possibly na very stupid question.

So looking at the 3 for £10 deal... mastubation lube is on there is this safe for sex should we get excited....

I personally wouldn't recommend it. It wouldn't be harmful, but you would have to use a hell of a lot of it in order to make penetrative sex comfortable.

It starts off as a really thick white cream which becomes looser and slipperier as it gets warmer, and becomes clear. For masturbation, it's fine - but I would still recommend using regular lube for sex.

Reasoning was just that im gunna buy my bf a stroker n I didnt wana get him that lube if we couldn't have sex after x thank you for your reply. ?.. think ill stick with waterbase

What he said ^^👍

Also this lube has almond oil in it, so you would have to be careful with silicone toys etc :) xx

Ooo right thank you, would the lovehoney waterbase anal lube b ok? I thought about trying that as it lasts longer?

sassykitten;) wrote:

Ooo right thank you, would the lovehoney waterbase anal lube b ok? I thought about trying that as it lasts longer?

It's ace.. We use it for lots of stuffs as it's versatile :) x.. Oh in relation to ur post title, it's not a stupid question.. I wondered the same thing when we got it.. We all gotta learn somewhere x

Thats in my trolley then... if only I had loads of money... I could spend a fortune on here... x

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thats in my trolley then... if only I had loads of money... I could spend a fortune on here... x

This is my world.. Every day.. I buy stuffs then spot more stuffs.. At least it's money well spent.. It all equals as good sex life = a happy me :)

Very true, halfof me wants to pay for it now... but other half me says wait coz as soon as it arrives ill wanna go find my bf n the very reason for the contents is his valentines/birthday x

I have stuff in my basket since the other day as I wanted to use the 25% off email.. I'm now waiting eagerly for pay day tomo... :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Reasoning was just that im gunna buy my bf a stroker n I didnt wana get him that lube if we couldn't have sex after x thank you for your reply. ?.. think ill stick with waterbase

I would definitely stick with a water-based lube with Strokers and actual intercourse.

The masturbation cream is fantastic... for regular old manual hand masturbation. And it's not a stupid question. It doesn't say, so it's always worth asking :)

Thank you :D

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thank you :D

Hope u get sorted, have u made a decision on what to get :) regarding stroker my OH loves the snowman, he's not really a snowman but the doc Johnson one that looks like a snowman lol.. Its made from ur3 so u have to be careful with it but he loves it.. :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28097 this one :)

Thanks ill have a look, nope not defo made my mind up I keep changing it or getting distracted by products for me ... that sounded so selfish. ?. Im not I promise... just to much choice n to little money :'(

Nope u don't, not in the slightest.. I do it too.. I'm sure everyone on here with an OH does it lol.. I'm the same all our orders always have a budget to follow so if I look after him in this order is me next or vice versa :D x

Scorpius12 wrote:

Also this lube has almond oil in it, so you would have to be careful with silicone toys etc :) xx

Oooh, I didn't know this! I used to use it with my strokers alot. I wonder if that's why they're tackier than when I first got them..

Ooooooo to many choices. ?.......

With aloe vera, vitamin E and almond oil I've been tempted to buy a bottle for female masturbation. Has anyone tried it for this?

LibraLover wrote:

With aloe vera, vitamin E and almond oil I've been tempted to buy a bottle for female masturbation. Has anyone tried it for this?

Ooh.. No I haven't.. But others say it's not suitable for internal play.. So I don't no... Makes a wicked hand cream though :D