Post didn’t get approved

There’s also the Flagging too. :+1: If enough members feel that a post is against the rules in some way then the post gets hidden behind a ‘click-to-see’ screen, and the author gets a notification suggesting they read the forum rules and edit their post. That can work quite well for out-of-hours moderation (though it does rely on people actually flagging things :slightly_smiling_face:).

6 Likes

Late nights it’s mainly just me on my lonesome, maybe with @Cupc8kes or @Ace12345 for company. There’s a lot more going on with the early risers, ain’t that right @WillC ?

4 Likes

Sometimes! Depends on who’s up early for work! I do stay up late on my days off, but not late enough apparently! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s reassuring to know other ‘sensible’ people are around, in all seriousness it is reassuring to know experienced members are still around at night @Melody1 @Cupc8kes @Ace12345 and the lovely fellow home town comrade @WillC :smirk:

Thank you all for helping me get the hang of the forums :+1: still a lot I can’t do but we’ll get there :smirk:

4 Likes

I can’t get on as much as I would like, my days are so busy. But at night, I’m usually like an owl :owl: wide awake browsing the forum, ogling kinky toys and sexy lingerie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Best way to spend an evening :wink:

4 Likes

Most days i’m up so early it’s almost late! :wink:

3 Likes

My terrible sleep schedule is finally useful for something :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: Haha!
I’m just heading to bed when you’re getting up.

2 Likes

Most likely! Also, if i’m off work i’m likely pissed by midnight! :joy:

Yes, that voddy has a lot to answer for :crazy_face:

1 Like

Shhhhh! :shushing_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

edited

Closing as old post :slight_smile: