Post didn’t get approved

I really don’t get how mods work here. I posted a pic of my new kitten in the furry friends topic because some members wanted to see. It’s just a kitten sat in a basket but didn’t get approved.

No wonder new members don’t hang around unless your face fits :unamused:

Wonder what excuse a mod will come up for this one…

@FireCracker89 - Hang on there. When did you post it? Cos y’see, this place is a bit quirky compared to most forums. We only have the one mod here as far as I know, and that’s Brenna, and she works office hours for LH. So right now she’s simply not on duty to approve anything - won’t be back in the office until Monday morning.

Hang in there and chill - your kitten will turn up, I’m sure.

9 Likes

When did you post it? Mods work Monday to Friday office hours. I must add that there is no favouritism here. Everybody’s face fits. I find the only time new members don’t hang around is because it’s not the dating site they think it is, or they get warned for breaking the rules, which are pretty clear.

10 Likes

‘No images of a member’s pussy’ :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Like everyone else has said anything posted over the weekend won’t be approved until Monday.

I’ve not been here overly long and everyone has been lovely and welcoming.

It’s definitely not a case of if your face fits or not but putting a post up like this over a photo of a kitten sure isn’t going to put you in a positive light.

6 Likes

Slightly off-topic, but I still like this post from the lingerie photo appreciation topic :slightly_smiling_face:

@FireCracker89, as others have said, it’ll be down to the mod-hours. Your face fits just fine. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@FireCracker89 like others have said, its just the mods work hours. ive got stuff waiting for approval too, so dont worry. it’ll turn up, probably on Monday.

3 Likes

Patience isn’t just a card game…:wink:

4 Likes

Hope you’re ok @FireCracker89 I may be wrong but sounds like it’s not just the picture upsetting you with the message you wrote :thinking:

1 Like

I clicked the link expecting that to be a kitten picture too
:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Me too, I was looking at the background thinking “I can’t see it” then the penny dropped :scream::rofl:

1 Like

Can’t just be a “face fit” kind of forum! No one has seen my face and still here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m sure if you all saw it I’d still be able to stay though :grimacing::joy::joy::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Well not now :grimacing::man_facepalming:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Hi @FireCracker89

…I’m assuming this little bundle of cuteness is your new kitten?

Not a case of not approved or new members being discriminated against just that photos submitted outside working hours won’t appear until @Lovehoney_Brenna is back at work, same applies to all of us :+1:.

Think you’ll agree she’s allowed a weekend off! :joy:

5 Likes

So adorable by the way :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

Innee tho - as cute as all get-out. Don’t tell him that, mind - he thinks he’s a white tiger… :wink:

I’m not so sure… Time for a poll? :slightly_smiling_face:

Should Brenna be allowed weekends off?
  • Of course! Enjoy the free time :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
  • No. We need round the clock adult supervision
0 voters
3 Likes

It ay that I think @Lovehoney_Brenna should be here 24/7 hell no. I worry that the weekends and late nights bring dating site people and there’s only members who do a fantastic job at pointing out the rules btw but still it’d be cool to at least believe someone is here constantly. Wonder if a bit could do out of hours?

I’m always keeping an eye out - you’re all too lovely to stay away for long! :wink:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/134

14 Likes

To be fair, out of hours we sort of self moderate, very rarely do we get the ones who think it’s a dating site, and once the rules are pointed out, they rarely stay long after that. We are a pretty well behaved bunch! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes