Post Orgasm Torture

Evening All... Wife has expressed an interest in domination me through this.. The submissive in me makes it seem a good idea but who knows afterwards! Anyone got experience in doing it and any hints or tips for us?

We have done this in the past. Make sure you get a good set of restraints. Something like under bed, which keep you in place but are not to harsh on your ankles and wrists. A gag to keep you quite is always handy. If she is torturing you , then tell her to focus on the glands and head. Will leave you shaking. Let us know how u get on x

1 Like

I love this.

Like Delboy says get some good restraints or silk rope, and if you have neighbours then a gag of some sort.

When you cum your going to change your mind and think its not a good idea lol I love that feeling. *Get a safe word* I used to have a safe word but I used it to soon so now we set a time say 1min.

No matter what I do or say for 1min she will not stop, it hurts, its frustrating but after its like you never need sex again (at least for few hours lol) and the next day it can be a little sore, like a nice sore that reminds you it happened last night.

I laugh and I beg and cry and wriggle.. have fun with it :D

100% invest in a good set of strong but comfortable straps.

Both Delboy and Trines have good advice! The example of a time limit is really good along with a safe word when you first start and get used to the feeling! Ball restraints and rings can be a nice touch that can tighten the feeling, gives her the feeling of even more power over you in a dominant role. If you are wanting to involve any toys then make sure they aren't too strong or you'll lose the feeling too far the other side.

If she can put some focus on your perineum (the bit between the ballsack and anus) then it will add an extra pleasurable jolt to your body.

Not done this in a while, its no good without restraints as you can just push them away but its a good idea to have a safe word if it gets too much. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks for the advice everybody... already decided for the first just going to try for 1min as I know I’ll safeword lol. Have already got bed restraints with leather cuffs permanentely down and a few gags so no worries there. See what happens tonight!

Would someone be willing to explain to me what exactly this is please? :)

@YMAS Long story short, after the male has cum things become super sensitive and the head of the penis becomes (for some men) to tender to touch so if you carry on a handjob 'Post Orgasm' it becomes a form of 'torture'.

I think that sums it up.

I say after the male has cum but its the same for some females, they become to sensitive to touch but I've not really heard of POT for females. I've seen them bound with a wand fixed in place but I dont think its the same feeling.. is it?

Trine wrote:

I say after the male has cum but its the same for some females, they become to sensitive to touch but I've not really heard of POT for females. I've seen them bound with a wand fixed in place but I dont think its the same feeling.. is it?

It varies from woman to woman as to whether it can be the same feeling There are a number of women that can only experience one orgasm, a number who can experience multiple, and a number who experience a multiple and varying levels of orgasm!

Friends who find they can only cum once have said that it just gets painful if they continue, but again this also depends on how you continue and the intensity used.

Racer248 wrote:

Thanks for the advice everybody... already decided for the first just going to try for 1min as I know I’ll safeword lol. Have already got bed restraints with leather cuffs permanentely down and a few gags so no worries there. See what happens tonight!

Interested to hear how it went!

Oh I see, thank you for clearing that up for me :D ngl it sounds like something I'd like to try with my OH, he gets extremely sensitive after he cums. For me I find that after I orgasm once the feeling becomes so intense that it actually tickles and I start laughing, occassionally my OH has continued for ages after and I've had uncontrolable laughter, but then it dies off and I'm ready to go again haha.

I love the idea of being bound as the lady continues pleasuring me after I climax ;)

Well it certainly was a experience! I suppose I can say I did enjoy myself even if didn’t sound like it at the time. We used a stroker and wand for the extra stimulation and worked well to say the least. After thoughts perhaps try longer next time who knows. Thanks for the advice everyone

Ah come on, we need more detail than that :P How long was it and did you safeword?

That short time after cuming and you changed your mind?

I wish one day I'd have the guts to be filmed, My mixture of begging and crying and just general whinging would be something to laugh at.

How did she get on too? Did you both get a rise from it?

Trine wrote:

I wish one day I'd have the guts to be filmed, My mixture of begging and crying and just general whinging would be something to laugh at.

100% this! Always wanted to film something and then watch it with that person another day with the wishful thinking it'd be a turn on but all I can think lately is that it'd be really awkward haha!

MissTerror wrote:

How did she get on too? Did you both get a rise from it?

Trine wrote:

100% this! Always wanted to film something and then watch it with that person another day with the wishful thinking it'd be a turn on but all I can think lately is that it'd be really awkward haha!

I can tell you its a complete turn on, we have made many videos and post orgasm is high up on the most watched together![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) at first its a bit off putting to watch if its you being tortured but seeing your partner is enjoying it kind gets you to like it as well![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

She loved it herself think some hidden away sadist emerged to the surface. She’s keen to try again at some stage too. The restraints were useful and indeed needed, we agreed before she’d go for a minute then check in with me to see if I could continue. We used a inside the mouth style gag and did our other trick we use where she wrapped bondage tape round round the gag so I could not protest too much! It was very sensitive, I bounced around and tried to beg but she didn’t listen! After a minute she stopped to check in and a quick nod I let her continue but after another minute I gave in.. Perhaps next time if I feel brave enough there won’t be a safeword and I’ll be at her mercy.

1 Like

Wow so 2mins that good, I'm all done after 1. Another thing to try, and stay with me.. I was reading a blog about it and a mistress caught the cum from the orgasm and put it in a funnel in the guys mouth with only his tongue to cover the small hole while she did the POT.. obviously the more he squirmed and protested it leaked into his mouth as kind of an added punishment.. I hope that makes sense. Not had the balls to try that yet either. My bucket list is rather long haha

Side note, awesome picture uploaded MissTerror (that should draw some attention to it :P)

That is something both been tempted to try, but like POT as soon as cum all temptation for tasting cum is gone! Perhaps another cruel game for her to play.

The big big #1 kink for me. So hard to do by yourself ~.~