Postage - Royal Mail 24?

So I made my second Lovehoney order by 1-day delivery, to arrive today. I made my last order by guaranteed delivery as I wanted it to arrive by a specific date.

Anyone have much experience with the 1-day delivery and what time packages typically arrive? I live at home with parents and from the tracking page, I'm worried that the package won't arrive before my parents come home from work.

I don't understand the tracking information either - a distribution centre received "inward" something at about 5m, but posted "pre-advice" which is for "notification of sending, but haven't received" at 10am?

And, of course, if it does arrive after my parents come home and they see the package - any tips for what to pass it off as?

Hey, a lot of the systems are automated so it's usually based on guesstimates. A list of the terms are as follows:

POL – Post Office

PDO – Delivery Office. A local Royal Mail office where the item has been delivered from.

DC – Distribution centre

RDC – Regional distribution centre

Pre-advice Received – The sender has told us they're going to post something, but we haven't received it yet.

Sales Order Raised – This message is only relevant to the sender.

As long as you paid next day then it should definitely arrive today but depending on traffic, roadworks etc then it can be anytime between 7am and 4pm but I'm sure I have had parcels arrive later. Fingers crossed you get your items. If you have a tracking code try and use the Royal Mail contact us form or call them direct as I believe they have direct contact with the drivers.

Also in regards to passing off the parcel I would just say it's some clothing or if you have any hobbies just try and use that as a reference haha. I remember when living at home I would watch out the window and run to the door and run back to my room as quick as possible, but to be honest lovehoney are so discreet you can't tell wether it's a simple package from amazon or a 12" dildo 🙈. Hope it all works out okay 👌🏻

Hello 

Tracked 24 is 1 -2 days as it is not guaranteed for next day. If you really want next day - The best option is special delivery or as you specify a day on that one too. 

It can occasionally be a day later with Tracked 24. That being said 95% of our orders arrive next day so chances are high for next day :) 

All my parcels have arrived with the standard postman deliveries. He comes to mine at 11am usually whilst at my husbands she is there for 7am.

Thanks for the reassurance all! It arrived just this minute ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Saucy Eros wrote:

Thanks for the reassurance all! It arrived just this minute ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Good news, enjoy your purchases xx

Sorry, I don't know why it didn't show my reply to your quoted post :/

Good news about the package! Enjoy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Glad it arrived! Hopefully you managed to hide it all In time 🙈 Have fun!