Postal orders and birthday discounts

Sorry if this is a pair of dumb questions guys, wasn't sure if anyone will be working today so hoping a forumer can help!

First thing, my birthday email, I click, it goes through to the your account page, but the discount isn't being added and there is no code to add or anything. I've already had to email and get it refunded for one order and I really want to get the DOTD so i'm not really sure what i'm doing wrong? If anyone can shed some light that would be great (i'll contact LH again if its not me being a doofus). :)

Onto the next thing, if I go for paying by postal order, whats the max time allowed for the postal order to get there? The help section on payment doesn't mention anything so I wasn't sure.

Sorry again if this is silly questions!

Oh and Merry Christmas :D

Hello,

you hve to click some link on the account page, so he vouchers is added to basket and to get the discount.

Cannot help with the other. I never tried that one. Also the tricky part is that if it is sold before it gets there, your order will not be processed. They do not quarantee that the item will be in stock, only that you get the price at the time of order.

Laveila wrote:

Hello,

you hve to click some link on the account page, so he vouchers is added to basket and to get the discount.

Cannot help with the other. I never tried that one. Also the tricky part is that if it is sold before it gets there, your order will not be processed. They do not quarantee that the item will be in stock, only that you get the price at the time of order.

Or I recall reading something like this when considering postal order

I have the same problem, i got a birthday link, clicked and logged in. Cant find anything to click once logged in and the discount isn't added to the order at all. Tried clicking the b-daylink a few times and added different products to the basket.

Ooh I forgot lovehoney did birthday discount!! Hrmmm... how much do I want the happy rabbit g spot...