postie bouught my pressie and it has bene hidden

The postie arrived with my valentines pressie this morning while I was in the shower and my OH has hidden it...I am shocking and have looked high and low for it but it is well and truly hidden.

I have asked my children how big it was but they are refusing to tell me....

I can't wait for Weds now.....We are celebrating valentines a day late as we will be child free for 24 hrs on Weds and have a hotel room booked.

Any way back to searching while he is in the shower lol

Lucky thing, hope you have a wonderful time :)

awww i could never hunt for a pressie. it'd spoil the suprise and i'd feel bad.

lol toying my 10 yr old daughter snitche donme today...I asked her how big the parcel was that arrived...she went and told my OH and his parents over dinner tonight...what a fool i felt lol

I am so excited for weds....x

i will do but not til thursday lol

Tell all! What was it?

awww I like sending pressie to random members on here! they don't know what hit them.

I supose having a surprises is better then nothing!

i got iCollection Plus Size Open-Back Satin and Lace Chemise Set but this is going back as it as totally gorgeous but the suspender attachements are way to long they reach my knees lol

Asked him to pick another surpise for me lol

i found this on a similar item i purchased but the suspender attachements you could remove which i did, and either just wear hold up stockings or suspender belt underneath

oh we had a wonderful break to..went to the most gorgeous little resturant called the side door, Hope Street in Liverpool and had lots of us time

You can't remove or adjust the suspender straps

Shame about the suspenders, it still sounds like you had a good time and on the bright side you still have another pressie to look forward to :)