Posting erotic shots....best sites?

Good Evening.

My wife and i have started taking erotic photos.
And we would love to post them.
Which sites are the best? Looking for feedback from people that view our photos so gotta be busy.

Thanks

4 Likes

Maybe have a read of @Mint-Monster’s Fansly post, that’s one place to post your photos that she found easier to sign up to.

4 Likes

@rjhsteel Are you looking to monetize or just get feedback? If the latter, then you could always post on Fetlife or RedGifs or something like that.

2 Likes

Only places I can think of is the typical onlyfans or just for fans or even Twitter if your not too bothered about making profit from the images. I’m sure there’s defo way better places to try than them so see what other members have found on their adventures :relieved:

2 Likes

Thanks. Will have a little look through

3 Likes

More feedback.

3 Likes

Newtumbl

1 Like

Loads of feedback on photos posted there?

1 Like

If you are posting for fun and fedback rather than getting paid i would reccomend fetlife lots of erotic photography groups you can join to discuss your images.
I have over 300 images on fetlife some erotic some more explicit. I post because I enjoy it. Taking and editing and the comments you get are great fun.
Are you happy to be recognised? Would it affect your vanilla life if you were found out?
There is lots to consider before posting once nudes are online they are out there forever.
I dont post my face unless its covered by a mask and remove my tattoos in editing to remain anonymous.

6 Likes

Thanks. Will check it out.

1 Like

Flickr

I second fetlife. It’s a good platform for self expression. As an ex onlyfans creator I will say to look into it and research to make sure it’s right for you. They will be needing your tax information so it’s something to keep in mind.

Hope you find the right platform for what you need!

1 Like

Onlyfans need your tax info?

@rjhsteel yes if you are monetizing your content :blush:

1 Like

Ah okay…

OH and I have really enjoyed reading the great feedback from photos we have posted on here and have discussed posting more erotic photos. We do have a lot of erotic photos of us both so shall look into some other sites to share. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!!

2 Likes