Posting nude pictures

Personally I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing nude photos on this forum.
Especially as I’ve already shared lingerie pics with my face in :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
That kind of content is reserved for my partner and maybe (in some distant future) people who’d pay money to see it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm…maybe…you wouldn’t have to record it - just stream it for your own pleasure… I like it @Gareth

Just need to resurrect the old Camcorder and we are away? I suppose you can mirror from your phone through the TV directly (Apple)…? Not techy enough to do this and not kill the mood.

I’m sure some phones and smart tvs may allow it. Have a play around in advance and see what’s possible save messing about at the time

I have over 300 photos on fetlife from lingerie to explicit full nude and sex stuff so i would be happy to post if I could.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Been considering joining fetlife for a while, but don’t really know what it’s about and I’ve been told it’s a minefield!!
What’s it good for?

Yes why not we are all adults it’s a choice isn’t it

1 Like

There’s a fair few apps available to stream from your phone to your tv. Some are pay for some are free! Great when you want to watch something naughty with the other half on the large screen :grin:

I’d be quite happy to show everything… OH wouldn’t be as happy, so I won’t… :stuck_out_tongue:

My phone, Samsung has a Smart View function that allows me to mirror to my firestick and that shows whatever is on my screen. So I don’t have to record, I can just open the camera and it’ll show on the tv.
Thanks for the reminder, I’m going to surprise him with this while I’m giving oral some day.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I said yes previously to a similar thread but about videos and the yes, was without faces or tattoos, so basically I’d be a torso :rofl:

So yeah, my torso could be explicit :blush:

1 Like

I enjoy the freedom to post what you want and i do like getting comments on my photos.
Its a great place to chat with like minded people and discover new things to try. Fetlife browsing is what encouraged me to post photo’s and what made me try anal play too.

1 Like

Thanks for the detail. Maybe I’ll have a browse around and commit. I’ve heard it’s good for BDSM stuff, which is the main appeal for me

A torso can definitely be explicit!!

1 Like

I would probably post pictures of me in fetish gear, no faces

I would be the same as most people, I would post photos of what we do without showing faces

2 Likes

Yes definitely but no faces
I fact most of the photos we have are doggystyle so no faces in them lol

Pretend you only see other peoples posts once you post, and you can only post and you can’t edit it.
What are you posting?

1 Like

Doggy style pictures are so underrated. Especially if hands are tied behind their back (pov, of course)

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a bad shout if that could be officially sorted …… its a relatively easy bit of Bolean code too :thinking:

1 Like

They’d never do it, realistically they probably shouldn’t either… it’s a fun thought though.