Posting pictures of yourself

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hey, Just wanted to say, you all look stunning. You feel self-conscious because you know your flaws and the bits that you don't like so you see them when you look at the picture but be assured, our peering eyes do not! It is natural to feel self-conscious because most pictures are photoshopped / fake so how are people with wobbly bits, flaws and REAL bodies supposed to feel? Honestly, you all look great, No regrets! I would have loads of pics but I don't have any LH undies so shouldn't overload my account with my bottom shots haha

Hey KMM thank you too... means a lot to all these ladies and myself I'm sure.xx

Sorry, Wasn't sure if it had posted, it went a bit funny. And it should do, It is from a curvy and honest woman :) xx

Yes it posted... I love your profile pic... Look amazing.x

AlaineB, I post pics of Mrs Mozz (with her permission of course), and she too has doubts sometimes. But it's clear she gets a real boost from the positive comments she receives, especially on the Rate the Avatar thread.

As others have said, I think it's really great that people get to see LH lingerie on real women, and not on the airbrushed models in the promotional pictures.

You ladies are all gorgeous, and I applaude you for posting your pictures. AlaineB, I'd seen your photos already and shown them to Mrs Mozz, and we both thought you looked fab!

I agree with Mozz. I think AlaineB's pics are beautiful, as are those of all the ladies that have posted on this thread (and Mrs Mozz too of course).

AlaineB, if you're not happy with them then you can always remove them - but if you need reassuring, you are very lovely!

Thank you Mr & Mrs Mozz... Means a lot to me... Honestly guys - you're all gonna make me believe I'm super amazing hahaha.xx <3

Thank you yorkieted... I was just unsure as like it has been said, as the poster of the pictures I can see the horrible not so flattering bits... =/ Trying to have more confidence in my body - hence my reason for up-loading them

Alaine - you are super amazing!!! You should not worry at all - you look absolutely fantastic!!!!

LeeP2345 wrote:

Alaine - you are super amazing!!! You should not worry at all - you look absolutely fantastic!!!!

Thanks LeeP2345

I don't see what there is to add, Aleine your shots are amazing, truly lovely, and I mean that. It always makes me feel a small tinge when I see a lovely looking woman (or man) who looks at themselves more harshly than those around them do.
People are beautiful period. As long as their benchmark isn't Photoshopped models with their artificial standards for beauty...

Actually, I have been thinking of photoshopping my own images. Due to my overly sensitive skin, I have some scars from pimples on my butt. *blush*. Not exactly attractive. :(

Mentanthe I have looked through all your pictures and I can't see any scars or pimples anywhere. SO I wouldn't worry about that.xx

And thanks FrumCouple I am always harsh on myself... I am guilty of wishing I looked more like famous people do... even though they have photoshop and a team of make-up experts to help them...

Then, AB, I guess they are right - we are the only ones that see our flaws, lol :) So you shouldn't worry about yours (whatever they are) as well. ;)

menyanthe wrote:

Then, AB, I guess they are right - we are the only ones that see our flaws, lol :) So you shouldn't worry about yours (whatever they are) as well. ;)

I could tell you but I fear everyone would just tell me to shut up like all my friends do when ever I try and talk to them about it...

I guess they say it in the good way - because they don't see any flaws :)

I don't they do sadly... One of my friends whenever I try to talk to her just tells me to shut up and then just directs the convo back to her... I don't mean it in a bad way but then when ever I'm really low she tells me I can talk to her, and I'm to nice to say but I can't as you always tell me to shut up whenever I try...

I know I don't see myself how she sees me but I would at least expect her to understand and listen to how I feel, even if it's not true if that make sense?

Ah, yes, I understand what you meant now. It sounds quite insensitive of her. :(

She's just a bit oblivious to it tbh...
I don't even think she knows what she is doing - but still I can't bring it up as she would get offended

AB, I don't know what is worrying you and I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask, but I must say your body is beautiful!

Thank you... I just have a warped sense of how I look and I'm not comfortable posting it on here where others can see...

Sorry

I think you look amazing in your pics AlaineB babe, you have nothing to worry about. =) x