Posting pictures of yourself

Hi All

Does anyone else post pictures of themselfs in underwear on this site... I've posted a few and now regret it...

Hi AlaineB,

You can delete your photos if you wish to?

Visit : Your Account > Manage Your Uploaded Photos

Many Thanks

AlaineB wrote:

Hi All

Does anyone else post pictures of themselfs in underwear on this site... I've posted a few and now regret it...

Hey Hun - a lot of ladies on here - including myself have posted pics of ourselves in lingerie. I just had a little peek and your pics look amazing btw.

For me personally it has It has given me a lot of confidence - but as Cazz said if you don't feel comfortable then you can easily remove them :) xxx

Alaine, you have nothing to regret, you look fabulous, I only just posted my first pic yesterday, and to be honest, I had been deliberating over it for some time. It is what you are comfortable with at the end of the day.

Hi I have never posted pictures of myself in lingerie on here.

However I do intend to just not getting round to it anytime soon. I agree with Scorpius your pics look amazing.

There are so many profiles with lingerie on here so your definatly not alone. If I am honest I feel the odd one out for not having.

I have and, as Scorpius said, it makes me feel good and sexy :) Especially, after I receive some compliments.

But I probably should start deleting some of the older ones before I have flooded the site with my photos, lol... :)

I just felt a little selfconcious after up-loading them... so was unsure... Thanks everyone

And Taylor77 wow!!! You look amazing!!!

And Menyamthe you also look amazing... I wouldn't delete any pictures if I was you

I post pictures of myself and cannot even begin to tell you how many times I got self-conscious and felt like deleting, or actually deleted them. But think of it this way, some of them actually help people because they show what an item looks like on a real person not just a photoshopped model.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I post pictures of myself and cannot even begin to tell you how many times I got self-conscious and felt like deleting, or actually deleted them. But think of it this way, some of them actually help people because they show what an item looks like on a real person not just a photoshopped model.

Glad to know I'm not the only who self doubts... Sounds very reasonable PPD...

Also love your pictures... Looks like you could be a model

You all look amazing. It also gives us a real impression of how the lingerie looks without the airbrushing and professional photo shoot. Thanks guys x

Hey, Just wanted to say, you all look stunning. You feel self-conscious because you know your flaws and the bits that you don't like so you see them when you look at the picture but be assured, our peering eyes do not! It is natural to feel self-conscious because most pictures are photoshopped / fake so how are people with wobbly bits, flaws and REAL bodies supposed to feel? Honestly, you all look great, No regrets! I would have loads of pics but I don't have any LH undies so shouldn't overload my account with my bottom shots haha

lubylou13 wrote:

However I do intend to just not getting round to it anytime soon. I agree with Scorpius your pics look amazing.

There are so many profiles with lingerie on here so your definatly not alone. If I am honest I feel the odd one out for not having.

Same here, I also feel like the odd one out but at the same time, I don't know if I dare upload any! Do you have to be wearing LH lingerie in your pics? I've only bought one piece of lingerie and some lace knickers from LH recently. I don't own a lot, I've got a few in my wishlist that I really want though! Btw AlaineB, you look fab in your pics. You have a lovely figure! :)

I've posted photos of myself (well a photo so far!) and will put more up at some point when I get round to it. I personally wanted to keep my face out of them to remain anonymous.
I think you look great in your photos and like others have said its really helpful to see real people in the underwear x

Sarah 77 wrote:

lubylou13 wrote:

Same here, I also feel like the odd one out but at the same time, I don't know if I dare upload any! Do you have to be wearing LH lingerie in your pics? I've only bought one piece of lingerie and some lace knickers from LH recently. I don't own a lot, I've got a few in my wishlist that I really want though! Btw AlaineB, you look fab in your pics. You have a lovely figure! :)

Sarah 77 I don't think it needs to be LH stuff.. the plain black dress in my pictures isn't from LH... And thank you very much.xx

As a gay man, even I have to say, ladies you are all fabulous! Don't ever feel self conscious - you are all beautiful! X

Thank you, AlaineB! I did not mention that before, but I do like some of your photos a lot!

AlaineB wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

lubylou13 wrote:

Sarah 77 I don't think it needs to be LH stuff.. the plain black dress in my pictures isn't from LH... And thank you very much.xx

Ah o.k. Erm, well if I suddenly grow some balls to go for it then I will ha!

DavidB1986 wrote:

As a gay man, even I have to say, ladies you are all fabulous! Don't ever feel self conscious - you are all beautiful! X

Bless you David, what a lovely man you are :)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Thank you David & menyanthe

Means a lot to me and the other ladies

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hey, Just wanted to say, you all look stunning. You feel self-conscious because you know your flaws and the bits that you don't like so you see them when you look at the picture but be assured, our peering eyes do not! It is natural to feel self-conscious because most pictures are photoshopped / fake so how are people with wobbly bits, flaws and REAL bodies supposed to feel? Honestly, you all look great, No regrets! I would have loads of pics but I don't have any LH undies so shouldn't overload my account with my bottom shots haha