posting when very. drunk

As a great restraint , I have been told I can have whatever I want if I do nt drink any more I have now stopped drinking

Sensible.

Im such a lightweight :p

Get the Lego out :)

Gentle giant wrote:

As a great restraint , I have been told I can have whatever I want if I do nt drink any more I have now stopped drinking

Good luck if you are serious about this do it for you not rewards, I too cannot drink now and do it the AA way, though I don't attend meetings. Good luck don't think next week just think today.

kittencub wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Good luck if you are serious about this do it for you not rewards, I too cannot drink now and do it the AA way, though I don't attend meetings. Good luck don't think next week just think today.

Hi kittencub I was very drunk last night but in a happy way your very kind. Sorry to draw all your concerns. I do not have a drink problem, had a nice evening with a few friends and over did. OH whispered in my ear she wanted some special time with me later so she wanted me to stop drinking then. Nothing more

Gentle giant wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Hi kittencub I was very drunk last night but in a happy way your very kind. Sorry to draw all your concerns. I do not have a drink problem, had a nice evening with a few friends and over did. OH whispered in my ear she wanted some special time with me later so she wanted me to stop drinking then. Nothing more

Sorry ive put my foot right in it.

No not all like most people on here you are very caring and Thankyou for your concern. My fault for a poorly worded post

I was expecting a drunken post telling us how much you love everyone here and maybe some alcohol induced confessions! Talk about misleading titles :P

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I was expecting a drunken post telling us how much you love everyone here and maybe some alcohol induced confessions! Talk about misleading titles :P

Me too.

While I'm at it, as it's drink rlated, does anyone know any 0% wines which are good. I tried some the other night and it was similar to cooking vinegar, wasn't impressed, but I am a wine snob when it comes to the normal stuff.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Me too.

While I'm at it, as it's drink rlated, does anyone know any 0% wines which are good. I tried some the other night and it was similar to cooking vinegar, wasn't impressed, but I am a wine snob when it comes to the normal stuff.

Sorry can't help. I had some 18 months ago and thought never again. I love shloer which is very sweet non alcoholic found with elderberry and stuff in shops.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Me too.

Have never found a good alcohol-free wine. Some reasonable 0% beers exist now.