Power play /tease

I like to be a bit dominant… and I know she likes to be submissive… but sometimes I feel awkward or performative… However I was using the magic wand on other half this weekend… and knowing she likes a bit of power play… when she started to relax and close her eyes… I told her she had to keep them open… and hold my gaze

This was so hot… she was so turned on … but everytime she closed her eyes to come I took the toy away… I made her beg and and plead with me… and when she was defiant I took the toy away… eventually I let her close her eyes and come …

We were both so turned on by this… any other ideas for games?

5 Likes

A bit the same but when im on top i and see climax is close i just eye ball them stop and squeez hard and remain still for a bit then go again.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll tease her like this too…

I really like the idea of being more dominant … and playing with that … telling her what to do… but if it get’s convoluted I get tongue tied… however it was easy being able to tell her to “open her eyes”… “look at me”… and then if she misbehaved or gave me lip… I just took the wand away…

I prefer to be in control its a fine art to time it right if i dont he can blow to early.

We quite enjoy a bit of this too. Some of the best things we bought were a blindfold and ballgag. Either use one or both on the submissive and it adds another dimension.

1 Like

I loved having my sub tied to the bed while i use a wand on her. When she gets close to orgasm i tell her not to cum until i say so. The whine i get makes me smile but she obeys.
Or saying she can cum when i reach 10 but count really slowly

1 Like

Love these suggestions!

Just little things like that. If she begs you can cover her mouth with your hand. Turn down the wand as she gets close etc

1 Like

Tied up is great, finding something good to tie on to is the hard bit, climaxes can be strong when teasing like this broke a few headboards.

1 Like

I use official handcuffs with fur on to protect both sub and bed

Depends how far she and you are prepared to go .
When I was seeing a Domme, she would make me drink 2 pints of ice cold water, and I had to ask permission to use the toilet, when I needed it .
She would come with me and watch .
the humiliation was incredible.
I’ve never had the nerve to ask my wife

2 Likes

OMG that sounds amazing!!!

1 Like

Oh @Weeradge I love watching that

1 Like

Sometimes the best way is to start off small - as you’ve done - and gradually add to a kinky session.

If you’re trying too hard, it’ll no doubt feel uncomfortable for you or your partner. Now that you’ve got a good starting point that you know you both like, think about how you can expand on that. For example, add in a little spanking or nipple play

2 Likes

Tied up on the 4 poster is good, can really tease with ball, ass and nipple play with little resistance back. Tweeking the nips when on top with him inside is a real turn on specialy when you both cum at the same time.