Pre Cum and Pregnancy

Pre Cum and Pregnancy.

Has anyone got pregnant from pre cum ?

The wife and I got a bit carried away and she sat on me she told i would be fine as long as i didn't cum after a couple minutes I pulled out a long time before cuming.(first time I've done this)

The only problem now is a couple days later she has gone onto the POP pill but she started taking these just as she was due on.

Every now and again she is late by a week or so and guess what she's late by a week.

So either the she is pregnant or the pill has taken effect or she's just late.

Hmmmm

Panic over I've just had text to say she has come on.

Still interested in your replys.

Precum usually contains a small amount of sperm so ive heard

But the chances are VERY low of actually getting pregnant from pre cum alone

:)

xxx

Yes you can, there's enough sperm in it to get pregnant from. The chances aren't all that low, so be bloody careful!

Tracey3x wrote:

Precum usually contains a small amount of sperm so ive heard

But the chances are VERY low of actually getting pregnant from pre cum alone

:)

xxx

Hi herd much the same, a small amount of sperm so there is a low risk

I have a daughter on the strength of the 'get it out quick' method :o)

Not a low risk lol. Condoms people... is it worth risking?! really!!

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Not a low risk lol. Condoms people... is it worth risking?! really!!

Very good point

it amazes me the risks grown men and women take for a quick jump lol.

Really? I'm sorry but isn't this obvious. 101... any penis to vagina interaction can lead to pregnancy.

My pill delays me actually bleeding for about 5 days after I finish the set of pills. Reeeeeally does my head in! Apart from today, I should have started again last monday, I took about three, then forgot the next couple of days then started cramping, so obviously got another period for this month! I think it started on Friday maybe, so only 2-3 days after forgetting to take it? Though then I do take it normally it takes about 5 days. I might change pills tbh I'm not sure if any others would suit me better.. So in my opinion they do have a mind of their own when they decide to let you bleed. So don't panic her too much as you can miss periods from stress. Just get loads of pregnancy tests that's what I do! Set an alarm on both of your phones at the same time every day to remind her to take the pill. It will be more effective if you take it at a regular time. They are not brilliant, and I personally am still always scared of being pregnant, apparently the depo injection is supposed to be really good? Just make sure she remembers to take them properly! And antibiotics stop them working!! xx

bumble wrote:

I have a daughter on the strength of the 'get it out quick' method :o)

Just to be clear, as people seem to be coming over a tad judgmental....

We were actually planning to have another baby, i just wanted a couple of months off the pill before falling pregnant, so we decided the 'pull-out' method would be adequate for our purpose. We were over-the-moon when i fell pregnant, not a mistake, just a month or two earlier than planned.

it's not judgemental.. you oh posted it on here for all to read. And planning is exactly that.. planning, not debating on if it's safe to withdraw. I'm alot younger and never use that as an excuse to have sex.. i don't think ANYONE should use that as a method, it's far from safe full stop.

I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding.
I have no connection with the OP, I merely posted my experience that I fell pregnant using the withdrawal method.
Then when the judgmental posts followed I thought I would just explain the situation that i was in at the time and that I wasn't being irresponsible by choosing that method :-)
That was over 7years ago!

Actually i think it's my fault hon... i was on my phone earlier.. and i don;'t think the conversation was updating fast enough lol... because what i read from me phone seems to be a mix of two conversations lol. My only issue will ever be risking withdrawl for nookie instead of using contraception... i do stand by that. It's good that your situation panned out.... but for most it will be an unwanted issue and all it would have taken to avoid is condoms or other forms of control lol.

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

it's not judgemental.. you oh posted it on here for all to read. And planning is exactly that.. planning, not debating on if it's safe to withdraw. I'm alot younger and never use that as an excuse to have sex.. i don't think ANYONE should use that as a method, it's far from safe full stop.

It is not a method which should not be used if you are not ready to have kids. If you are actually willing to take the risks, because you actually would not mind the pregnancy, if it happens, then why not use this? It does lower the chances, although you still have a pretty good chance to get pregnant. or maybe use it in combination of monitoring the female ovulation, which would avoid potentially the main times when the chances of getting pregnant is most likely.

I am wondering what method I will choose in relationship... I cannot take pill and I fear condoms are out of question for me too, for the same reason as AA. There are some chemicals on them which are irritating me... Honestly I dont know what reliable method I have left.

I definitely think that there are plenty of sperm in precum to impregnate a fertile woman... It would be a slim chance, but not unknown or unlikely.

Thinking about it... anyone know any non lubricated condoms? Because I am pretty sure that 99% of condoms are out of question for me, as they are lubed and I am extremely sensitive to any glycerin and paraben in lube, which can result in just one use to balancing on verge of yeast infection...

Do the Passante unique have those in.... They are a different texture / lube altogether!?

WildThing wrote:

Do the Passante unique have those in.... They are a different texture / lube altogether!?

Likely yes, the passante lubes I looked at had at least paraben in. And I know even just paraben without glycerin upsets me after 1 use. I have to use lubes such as Lelo and Sliquid, which dont have either.