Pre cum/ejaculate

Hi All

When I was younger i used to produce gallons of precome, but these days its pretty much nothing, maybe a small damp spot in my underwear if I’ve indulged in hours of foreplay. I don’t remember when it stopped
So my question is, any other guys in the same boat? Is it a problem and should i get it checked out? I kinda miss it if im honest

1 Like

Not as much as I have gotten older, but still sufficient for the job it is designed to do.

1 Like

@Lingeriegord
Don’t worry - I have noticed my husband produces a lot less pre cum and cum now compared to when we first met

However it’s totally normal and I hope you enjoy

1 Like

Sounds like it’s a common thing but as a useful tip to help optimise your flow, be sure your drinking plenty of water throughout the day and have a reasonably good heathy diet :relieved:
If on any medication, that can sometimes have an impact also.

Thanks all, mind a little easier now!

I most often produce less than 45 years ago , but for me it varies greatly with how stimulated and aroused I am . The other day while playing with multiple toys , particularly while enjoying my prostrate massagers and riding a firm dildo , for some reason I produced a good amount multiple times during the session .

Hubby oozes a lot when I tease him. I’ve seen the precum run down his penis or drip if he’s standing. But, were 20 years old.

1 Like

If I have an edging session or having a long session I will produce quite a bit. I can definitely tell it depends on my hydration levels, diet and honestly exercise. The more I exercise the more I produce and that’s with all the fluids. But as I’m getting older the typical amount had been decreasing!

I often get to that point too where it’ll just continuously be dripping out :sweat_smile: