Pre-cum

Ever since I was old enough to ejaculate I have not seen so much as a drop of pre-cum. Being gay and having been with many men over the years I have only ever met one other man that does not produce any. I was wondering if this is unusual and how many men have the same lack of pre-cum. I once asked my GP if this was normal and he told me that it was nothing to worry about.

My experience is slightly different, in that I don't produce it often by itself, and never more than a drop or two.

I find it's more likely that I'll produce it from: extended mental stimulation, teasing or foreplay, or prostate play.

Hydration plays a massive part too. Pre-cum from the prostate mixes with sperm from the testes during ejaculation (in reproductive biology, pre-cum provides protection, nutrients and slipperiness for the little swimmers). If I'm dehydrated, it's far, far less likely I'll produce any at all other than what's ejaculated during orgasm.

Hope this is helpful.

I’m normally soaking in the stuff!!!!! Sorry can’t offer further assistance as I can only speak for my self

I don't think it's very unusual at all. Before my wife and I got into longer foreplay sessions, I never really noticed having any precum at all. But once we spent more time on foreplay, there seemed to be more of a slow seeping of precum. Nothing crazy like a woman squirting, but just a slow slow drip of clear, sticky fluid.

Chances are, you probably do have precum, it's just you don't produce enough to see it. OR, if you really did want to see some, you just need more foreplay time. I found I produce more of it when I'm still flacid and my prostate is being stimulated. Don't try to make it a thing though. You may block yourself mentally.

Knottydevil wrote:

My experience is slightly different, in that I don't produce it often by itself, and never more than a drop or two.

I find it's more likely that I'll produce it from: extended mental stimulation, teasing or foreplay, or prostate play.

Hydration plays a massive part too. Pre-cum from the prostate mixes with sperm from the testes during ejaculation (in reproductive biology, pre-cum provides protection, nutrients and slipperiness for the little swimmers). If I'm dehydrated, it's far, far less likely I'll produce any at all other than what's ejaculated during orgasm.

Hope this is helpful.

All this! Never very much for me, but it can come from certain stuff as described.

Cant say i produce masses of precum, but enough to be sticky anyway. I shouldnt worry, its the full ejeculation thats more spectacular!

For my husband it’s the opposite. It quite literally flows out of him minutes after an erection and is continuous for however long until he cums. I think I could probably milk a cup out of him each time. I know 100% that being extremely well hydrated is key for this and he’s one of those people who drink over 2 litres of water a day so I’m adamant this is what makes it a non stop, stringy streaming flow for him!

Oh and I’ll also add, it really streams out when he squeezes his Kegel muscles, this may help you 😄

Hubby seems to ooze precum easily. I do love the taste. We call it his Maple Syrup lol. X

As soon as I'm hard for a couple of minutes I start a little leakage

The more days between ejaculation ( not very often days)the more pre cum there is

Sometimes it I get horny at the wrong time I get slightly sticky pants

I could never have used the withdrawal method

I have known men who say they never leak pre cum

Again as all ways on the forum I think we usealy find , no wrongs or rights we are all different

You’re not alone, OP. That’s exactly me too, and I’ve always wondered the same. And none of the factors mentioned above, hydration and long fore-play, etc, make any difference. And I’ve certainly had long enough to find out, 35 years now since my first orgasm. TBH life does seem easier without it though!

My husband can produce copious amounts of pre cum if we have lots of fore play and if we go straight for a quickly he has none so for him it’s all about the level of arousal he reaches. Do I mind the wet patch on the bed ? No, I think it is his natural lubricant.