Pre-op transgirl - best lingerie?

Hi peeps , transwoman 21, new here but I do have one genuine question, as I’ve not really tried enough lingerie to say and not seen much of this question online. What is the best lingerie designed for women but it can also fit a big bulge (or at least where it doesn’t fall out). I don’t always like tucking, especially in the bed room and obviously women’s underwear isn’t made for bulges of any kind but I find the trans specific products from other websites to be quite expensive and not to my taste so was wondering what anyone was thinking or if anyone has experience in this field :slight_smile:

I feel for you MiaW. I can share my advice but I am not trans which maybe discounts my response.

1 Like

Hellooooo…
Sorry I can’t help, what about some style of short

Go to the underwear section in shops and have a look for yourself to see whats going to fit you.

1 Like

I can’t recommend specific sites but as a keen cross dresser of mainly lingerie there are some great places online for xdressers that might be perfect.

1 Like

Hey @MiaW great first post, welcome to the forum and let’s see if we can help out a little.

I’m a male with all the so-called bits and I’ve just started exploring the wonderful world of wearing women’s briefs/knickers/pants call them what you will.

I’ve found that the best style for me are those styled to provide more material in the waist area than a normal bikini brief. I’ve seen different descriptions of this style such as hipsters, midi briefs etc. I’ve found that high cut leg briefs with a midi or hipster style waistline and full bottom coverage work really well for me as the leg seam sits higher up my thigh at the front and provides more support for my ‘bits’ and keeps things contained.

I did try on more lacy style briefs (which were very sexy and and a real turn on) but the lack of a defined tight fitting seam around the groan area meant my bits would escape at random times, not ideal… Luckily I found a super sexy pair of lace style knicks with a defined seam which look & feel great and are practical to a point.

I’ve also realised material plays a crucial role as well. I did try cotton briefs at first but found they didn’t provide enough support for me as there wasn’t enough stretch to support & stay in place.

I then experimented with more stretchy fabric and have settled on briefs that seem to have mixture of nylon, elastane and those stretchy type of materials.

For an idea of what I’m trying to describe above take a look at a photo I posted: https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2213

With the help & encouragement of this community I’ve gained enough confidence to find a lingerie shop that have totally supportive staff and allow me to try on different styles etc and even choose items for me to try. I hope you are able to do the same as this really helps in finding the right style of briefs for you in the shop prior to making a purchase.

Hope this all helps you in some small way :pray: and I hope your trans journey goes really well.

Happy knickers :briefs::bikini: hunting :purple_heart:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great post. Well written Mid-50s_kiwi

1 Like

Thank-you :pray: I appreciate your feedback :smiling_face:

LOL… I have seen that icon a few times now and always have to put my glasses on to see that it isn’t a hard on with blue balls. Getting old sucks!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this ! to be honest I never really looked or properly noticed lingerie briefs, surprisingly, but found quite a few I really like and that I’ll more than likely ordsr :sweat_smile: so again, thank you so much for this, it definitely helped and also for the kind word too! Means a lot :smiling_face:

1 Like

Keep us posted on how things go https://lovehoneyforum.com/u/MiaW .

You’re welcome @MiaW and great news that you’ve found some suitable items let’s hope :crossed_fingers:they fit well and your happy with them :smiling_face:

Hey @MiaW Just wondering if you went ahead and ordered the lingerie you liked?

If so I hope it’s a good fit and you like the way that women’s lingerie looks & feels :smiling_face:. In my opinion I can’t believe it took me over 45 years to ditch my blokes daks and finally start to wear my wonderful women’s knickers :bikini::grin:.