Pregnancy Lubes

I’m looking to see if Lovehoney do any good lubes that are safe when trying for kids?

I thought Lube was Lube but the other half got some Pre seed Lube which is “For use when trying”.

Thanks in advance!
JS

1 Like

There’s a bit of info in this post which might be useful:

Thanks pal! :+1:t2:

1 Like

We went down that road ages ago.

The officially pregnancy friendly lube was horrible, would get tacky and dry out super fast.

I found an American Christian site endorsing sliquid natural, and anecdotal Web comments stating it had been recommended by gynecologist as being pregnancy friendly… but when I contacted sliquid to ask directly they recommended I speak to a health care professional.

Certainly, their lube is vagina friendly in terms of PH, but god (if there’s one!) knows.

What we have found helpful to get my wife pregnant, is to have lots of sex, often and repeatedly, not really worrying about anything. Without being crude, get your sperm in there, lots of it, and it will happen should it happen.

And try to make the most of the conceiving fun, my wife got off sex as soon as pregnancy hormones kicked in, and for around 1 year after birth. :crazy_face:

Still the best thing we ever did. :heart:

2 Likes

This, 100%

It’s like those ‘ovulation tests’ you can buy.

Save money and just have sex daily and you’re guaranteed to be doing it at the right time. :wink:

1 Like