Pregnancy

I am 46 and recently found out I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have been sexually active in previous pregnancy’s but not really used to many toys (which I love normally) has anyone got any suggestions for fun safe pregnant friendly toys I guess? And also some outfits that fit well when heavily pregnant. Thank you!

1 Like

Unless you have additional medical concerns or orders from doctor, I don’t believe anything is completely off-limits due to pregnancy. Whatever your preference is, carry on!

In my wife’s second pregnancy we carried on as normal, even pushing boundaries harder than normal as her hormones had fun in the second trimester. DP with anal sex and a dildo vaginally became our go-to for weekend romps during naptime. We were as cautious as normal with regard to ensuring we didn’t cross-contaminate and introduce any bacteria to her vagina. We weren’t doing anything outrageous as far as size or anything either.

If you do have any hang-ups about penetration, anything clitoral would be great! Womanizer Pro40 is my wife’s #1!

As per lingerie, I really loved seeing my wife in fly-away babydolls that showcased her belly - just need to be sized to fit around your ribcage. Hopefully if this isn’t your first then your rib measurement might be stable. Also she had some fishnet and mesh bodysuits that stretched deliciously and were fantastically hot.

1 Like

First of all I’m 36 not 46 my mistake pressing 4 instead of 3 :sweat_smile: but thank you for your reply!

Thank you we are usually very active anyway and my horny levels go up to another level when pregnant :sweat_smile: but that’s the thing I am always wary of bacteria etc

Thank you for the outfit advise to I think fishnets and things will have my partner’s approval :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your news

Firstly nothing can cause harm to your baby so go for it

Secondly - lingerie - most lingerie is good up to the last trimester of your pregnancy - then you will be obviously big - just do what you want - on my second child I was horney as hell in the last 2 months and just walked around the house with a pair of knickers only as I was boiling hot - my husband did not mind as that’s the only time in my life my boobs were slightly big

My only costume I wore was a French maid costume at that time

3 Likes

Thank you x

This is my 3rd pregnancy I know how horny I get and I’m sure others get whilst pregnant :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Lol I don’t blame you to be honest :sweat_smile: my first pregnancy I was 8 and 9 months in the June and July I just wanted to be naked at every moment due to the weather :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the pregnancy unfortunately I can not add any advise as my wife was the other way until the kids were born hope everything goes well :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I had completely forgotten until you mentioned this that we did enjoy both French Maid and schoolgirl roleplays while my wife was pregnant. Very sexy having that early bump sticking out of the plaid skirt with a white dress shirt tied under her bust…

1 Like

Everyone’s advice here is amazing. I find googling also helps.

The advice I usually hear from educators is: almost anything is fine sexually.
Remember keep toys clean, avoid breath play (choking, etc) as that can affect oxygen supply to fetus), caution around electro play or avoid any impact play around the belly. There’s also some caution about, especially in third trimester, avoiding any sex that “pumps air” into the vagina.
Anal play is fine

As for lingerie the advice I have seen is try to avoid too much pressure on belly, so avoid corsets but something like a babydoll lingerie or a nice top and bottom is fine

1 Like

Thank you for your comment x

2 Likes

There is a bondage swing that you hang on a door on LH. I was mad to try it during the wife’s pregnancy but she was no go. Please go for it for me n let us know how you get on!

Haha we already have a swing we have used when pregnant but that is in our house in Greece unfortunately :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: thanks for the idea and comment though

How was it? I have a major thing for pregnant women, when the wife was pregnant I couldn’t look at her without wanting to strip her off n get at her! The swing seemed such an ideal thing for when she was late on in pregnancy

It was fun we’ve used the swing when not pregnant it’s just the same really lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think as long as its comfortable for you then toys can be still used. Outfits, anything with a bra and little skirts / hotpants will be great, leave your bump exposed.

Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy

2 Likes

Thank you x

Massive congratulations on the news, expanding family and expanding Mummy!

Hope all goes well for you. My wife leaned towards floaty things whilst pregnant, as people have said, babydolls work well, but if your partner is like me, nothing is more beautiful than a partner carrying a baby!

1 Like

Pretty much anything is possible and permissable throughout pregnancy in all honesty. Shouldn’t need to change your toys and if anything we experimented more.

Would definitely recommend one of the many body stockings for when the bump gets bigger - v sexy.

Congratulations on the pregnancy @jojoheely :blush:

Could I please refer you to the The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: about your profile picture? :blush:Nothing explicit is allowed and it’s very likely to be removed.

Oh ok no problem

vaginal PH can be a bit more sensitive when pregnant so keep lubes as natural or hypoallergenic as possible otherwise more likely to have trouble with BV or thrush