Pregnant and really wanting my clit sucked all the time

Hello I’m newly pregnant but this week my clit has gone crazy! I just want it sucked continuously any toys or anything you guys recommend???

Womaniser type toys! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m kind of new to the toys I have a couple of vibrators but that’s all so not sure what type of toys those are?

Link: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/womanizer-x-lovehoney-pro40-rechargeable-clitoral-stimulator/a36927g74431.html

They create a air tight seal around your clit to create a sucking sensation.

You can buy travel sized ones if you want it a bit cheaper

Omg those look amazing :heart_eyes: thank you

1 Like

This is the link to @Ian_Chimp 's superb round up table on all the Lovehoney suction toys, huge range of price and various functions depending on what you’re after but I definitely think one would fit your wishes.

Suction Toy Comparison Table

2 Likes

I have a womaniser liberty (eg, the travel sized one :laughing: ) its a really good toy. Doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of the larger more expensive ones, but im really happy with the power. Smaller size is also great and its really convenient to store as its case had a lid.
If what you go for doesn’t work for you, lovehoney also have really generous returns poilcy.

I have the womanizer premium. It’s more expensive than the others but it’s so gentle but powerful at the same time. I have used it continuously for about 2 hours and didn’t get sore. I’ve also used the liberty but it made me super sore. If you are willing to splash out, then buy the womanizer premium :slight_smile:

I have a satisfyer. It’s a more affordable version of the type of toy the womanizer is. I love it.

To add to this (my missus loves the womanisers) you can get different head sizes too for the Womanizer to perfectly fit your anatomy. I know (well not personally) that pregnancy hormones can really change things down there so this gives you options for the perfect fit…