Premature ejaculation

Hi any advice on how to help or cure my premature ejaculation

3 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:

There are some toys that are designed to help with this LH have a few in their store you may want to look at, the fleshlight stamina being one.

There was a thread made a short while back regarding PE Help stop premature ejaculation - #11 by Moodymopar18 you may find some tips that will help.

Edging appears to be a good exercise whilst wearing a thick condom to reduce sensation, as you begin to feel the need to orgasm stop, wait a bit then repeat the process. Doing this a couple of time on a daily basis may help you to condition yourself to be able to control the orgasm. Being mindful will help, not worrying about PE more so concentrating on what you are doing. Focusing your mind away from having an orgasm.

1 Like

When i was much younger and it could be a problem i always thought of something unpleasant like work etc and it definitely worked for me! Just think of something/someone you hate or disgusts you.

This sexual happiness podcast episode has some good advice :+1:

2 Likes

@Howudoinggg I have used this in the past Delay Cream and it helps. Also tried another product that isnā€™t sold by Lovehoney and it really worked but it could also burn if too much was applied. As I got older I last a lot longer most of the time. I used the products mostly to lengthen the sex time though rather than premature ejaculation.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum. Have you tried delay creams before or practiced edging to build up a self control method of ejaculating?

I used to suffer with pe , took me a long time to sort , an understanding partner , lots of edging etc , she eventually convinced me to talk to my doc as there may have been something underlying , this helped a lot as I got a non biased diagnosis and yes it took about a year from seeing the doc but now sorted. My advice donā€™t push yourself , watch the podcasts etc that the others have mentioned and talk to your partner , communication is a key part so you both donā€™t get stressed about it .

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty embarrassed by it but have got to the point that I realize I have PE and my girlfriend and I have discussed it together. She is satisfied as we always take care of her first but she knows Iā€™m embarrassed by it also. I have tried some delay cream and thicker condoms but they donā€™t seem to help much.

Iā€™ve thought about discussing with a doctor on a video call to see what treatment is available.

Thereā€™s more ways to satisfy a woman than just from a penis ā€œgettingmorekinkyguyā€ seems to have this solved. With penetration take a few strokes and withdraw use your fingers or another toy penetrate again and repeat also try entering and use your pelvic floor muscles to hold back. take a stroke or two and use that muscle again. If you think you will ejaculate withdraw. Do you have a problem with just penetration or does it happen with masturbation. Pelvic floor is so important

Hereā€™s some observations over the years of what extends my own time to orgasm.

Pelvic floor exercises- stopping and starting the flow when peeing helps keep the pelvic floor muscles health and maintain control over ejaculation.

ā€˜Cracking one outā€™ around 30-60 mins before a (often much) longer second round, can be very effective too.
For similar reasons, prolonged edging or something like intense vibrations without orgasm. Getting used to intense sensations and then backing off, perhaps multiple times, can de-sensitising the nerve signalling to the brain. It can be a lot of fun too :wink:

Thicker condoms or a penis sleeve can also help delay things. For me it helps reduce sensations, and being uncircumcised, it also helps to stop the foreskin rolling back and forth and the skin on the penis from being stretched. Both these things can sometimes mean I canā€™t come during PIV wearing a thick, or even two normal condoms, while usually I can come quite easily.

Breathing regularly helps too. I used to hold my breath unconsciously sometimes during sex, which really isnā€™t great for relaxation!

Finally, I also recommend getting older :joy: These things can gradually get easier with age. Until it reaches a point where the old chap wonā€™t get up anymore, I guess! No, but seriously. DO go to your doctor if you have concerns and nothingā€™s working.

Itā€™s also sometimes worth counting your blessings: being able to get to orgasm easily is a problem many people would love to have. The opposite problem, I hear can be very distressing!

1 Like