"Preparation" for pegging

How do LHs experienced peggers/pegees prefer ro prepare?

Obviously using toys alone the risk of 'accidents' is yours to run, but with a partner the need to be clean is greater. So do you douche?

Also i was wondering if anyone uses an applicator of any sort to apply lube internally ie before the inseration.

Any other contributions around these kinds of issues most welcomed.

This post is no longer available.

We tend to do similar to KinkyMira, if he needs to go he goes. Then he just has a bath/shower beforehand.

We don't do loads of preparation either, he finds if there is too much play before hand when it comes to the actual pegging he can get very sensitive which he finds uncomfortable. We both find rimming, followed by using a plug gets us ready, and is enough for us to get started

I have tried the lube syringes before and don't find that they have a great deal to add. If anything I find them more time consuming, and messy. We just tend to put lube on ourselves and whatever it may be that's going up our bum.

A douche is very quick prep and can be done just before action commences (using the douche to put some air in allows you to literally blow the residual water out). And, yes, I do insert some lube (a mix of Liquid Silk and Pjur original silicone) so I'm totally good to go.

So with 5 minutes prep I can relax and forget about possible accidents - worth the time IMO.

Just an external clean up followed by plenty of lubricant for us and, to be honest, we find that everything comes out pretty clean when we're done.

We like to douche as it makes everything far more comfortable and it cleans out a lot of the internal bacteria as well as external which we prefer. With anything anal, unless you can be sure you haven’t touched the dildo/toy which has been in someone’s butt then you run the risk of infection and that can be a total killer for my girl.

We like to pre stretch too so a small lubed plug/dildo or finger before we get onto the main event. Afterwards I tend to douche again as this clears out any lube etc which can keep speed up the recovery of your butt and makes everything go back slightly quicker we have found. But it’s totally up to you, however you feel comfortable 👌🏻

I go a bit farther than most here I guess, usually bum fun involves fisting as well though. My partner is happy to play but she doesn’t like any brown mess though so if it’s one of those days I’ll usually have a full enema in the morning or early afternoon. Afterward, getting pegged or fisted there is no mess to encounter no matter how big or deep the toy/appendage. It sounds like our bum fun is a little more extreme and probing than some of the posters above.

I will preface to say that this is not possible to achieve in a spontaneous fashion though sometimes I’ll have an enema just in case lol. I also rather enjoy the feeling after an enema. All that said, for some simple pegging fun, an enema is not necessary, only if you want to go further. She and I regularly have anal sex with douche and without though, makes little difference after a bowell movement.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

We like to douche as it makes everything far more comfortable and it cleans out a lot of the internal bacteria as well as external which we prefer. With anything anal, unless you can be sure you haven’t touched the dildo/toy which has been in someone’s butt then you run the risk of infection and that can be a total killer for my girl.

Are you talking about UTI? A douche doesn’t really clean out much internal bacteria FYI, unless you use a biocide of some kind but that’s not reccomended. I was just a little confused what you mean by “. . .touching the dildo/toy. . . Runs the risk of infection”?

Like KinkyMira, we use flannels and a towel which are only used for backdoor action. Too much preparation is definitely a mood killer. A shower before and after is all you should need.

We have only had 3 pegging sessions so far, but I have also used a dildo on myself quite a few times masturbating, no real prep beforehand most of the time, just made sure I wasn't feeling like I needed to go.

Never any real "code brown" moments, sometimes a few spots on the toy afterwards but little else. I have bought a douche and tried it once, an hour or so before a solo session, can't say whether or not it made a difference (physically or mentally) as I had been hours before anyway so was confident (enough) there would be no issue anyway.

An hour or 2 after you have been all should be pretty clear unless you go deep like KingGirthy

Obviously go to the bathroom, and a shower/external wash. If I know it's coming and not a surprise 😂 - I won't eat anything that doesn't agree with me before hand to be on the safe side.
Also I like to have a downstairs shave too - I mean I am a smelly hairy man and my wife isn't really into it (she likes being in control and knows I enjoy it) so the least I can do is make sure it's a bit presentable down there 😂.
Had a couple of "accidents" - and both times I've known it's about to happen before it did so wasn't a massive issue to clear up. If you're not sure put an old towel down/rubber gloves/condoms and try to laugh about it - it's only poop - if you're a parent you spend the first 5 years dodging the stuff 😂

I'll also add if you are new to being on the receiving end - a warm bath helps to loosen up a bit

We prep before in the shower with: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31239
This cleans up well and let's us relax into the session.
The same as most have tried lube aids but found you can't beat just lubing each other well before.
Towels and wet wipes on hand to cut down on mess.

We'll shower usually beforehand together before any type of play, we"ll wash externally each other and sometimes a douche is used but not very often. Also this is where our pegging prep will start, with the wife using her fingers on me or sticking a suction cup dildo to the shower wall and forcing me on to it ( some lube is still used when this happens even though you wet).
But back in the bedroom we'll have vinyl sheets already on the bed as it gets a bit wet with some of our other activities and of course the splashes of lube, as the sheets can be taken off when you've finished your play and washed at a later time, so your usual bedding is kept clean..
Also a must which are kept handy is a packet of anti bacterial wipes for after we've finished before another shower, where play may continue.
Whatever you choose to do, make it part of your session, relax and most of all Enjoy.

I really wouldn't advise anti-baterial wipes anywhere near delicate parts of the body. They can do more harm than any positive things that can contribute. A simple wet cloth to remove bacteria is all that is necessary, and less harmful to those all-important delicate parts.

Yes your right there KinkyMira, what we use are the very mild baby wipes for the delicate bits, and the anti bacterial wipes are for any toys we use.

Rimmer57 wrote:

Yes your right there KinkyMira, what we use are the very mild baby wipes for the delicate bits, and the anti bacterial wipes are for any toys we use.

Ah good. :-)