Present for my OH

I've been looking at getting a present for my OH she has a few toys that we've already bought through LH but has never used a clitoral suction vibrator so I was thinking of getting her one. We have a young child so something quiet would be ideal, is looked at the penguin but sadly that's out of stock, is there anything waterproof or similar that the ladies (or gents that have bought for a partner) would suggest? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I'd had a look through the reviews and they all seem to have really positive ones, so hard to choose between them! Guess it's time to add to wishlist and wait for payday to arrive

I own some of the womanizer and satisfyer models. In my opinion, womanizer makes better toys and they are way less noisy. For me the womanizer pro40 is the best: waterproof, discreet, a great range of intensities, from "barely there" to "I can't stand this", and a battery that lasts forever. I know it's not cheep, but if you think she can enjoy this kind of stimulation better invest in a good toy.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36927

But not everyone likes this kind of toys. People that need broad stimulation feel they are too focused.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!