Pressure to test

I was lucky enough to be sent one of the sexy card games to test before Christmas, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity. However, with mine and Mrs Mozz's work, and a housefull of guests over the Christmas period, we've yet to find any time to give it a go.

i don't want Lovehoney to think I'm not grateful for the opportunity, but I'm not going to be able to give the game a proper test and write my review for maybe another week/ten days. As I've had it for 2 weeks already, is this going to be a problem?

The delay is certainly not through want of trying, but we want to give the game a proper test, and for that we need time and an empty house - something that's been sadly lacking. Bad time of year!

I know what you mean Mozza I was sent a tester on the 13th but only used it twice so far and haven't written my review either.
I'm sure somewhere I've read they like you to do it within a month. I'm sure if you're worried drop them an email and it'll all be fine.

You have a month to review it so don't worry. I'm sure cazz will read this and understand x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

You have a month to review it so don't worry. I'm sure cazz will read this and understand x

I hope so. Don't want to be labelled a slacker and miss out on any future opportunities. I usually review everything promptly, especially tester products. Hoping for a toy someday....

Sometimes things happen that you can't control which sometimes get in the way of doing those fun activities, like testing. You have a month to review, and if you think it's going to be a bit longer, I always drop cazz a quick message just to say that I haven't forgotten! LH are usually very understanding.

Hi Mozzalini

No problem just try and review it as soon as realistically possible, I have been expecting a few delays to be honest over Xmas/NY holiday which is not a problem.

Enjoy smiley

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Mozzalini

No problem just try and review it as soon as realistically possible, I have been expecting a few delays to be honest over Xmas/NY holiday which is not a problem.

Enjoy

Thanks Cazz, much appreciated.

Let me know how it is.
I've been looking for a good cars game for ages!

I know how you feel Mozzalini! I was sent a book to review, but as soon as I got it the coursework mounted, so whereas I'd normally read a book in a day or two, it's taking me a while!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Let me know how it is.

My little boy got the hot wheels 10 in 1 for Christmas. That's a pretty good cars game but you do need 4 D batteries.

Oh my god, I hate iPhones! Haha

Sum Sub wrote:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Let me know how it is.

My little boy got the hot wheels 10 in 1 for Christmas. That's a pretty good cars game but you do need 4 D batteries.

HAHA LOL.