Price Drops!!

Can you believe it!!

My OH ordered the Tracey Cox Supersex Beginners soft bondage kit last week for £19.99, it was delivered on Friday and then on Sunday notice it is in the 50% off 50 toys promotion and selling for £10!!!

This happened to us last month too after paying £25 for a glass dildo, it was reduced to £12.50 on the DOTD.

Don't think we will order anything full price just yet incase its on sale or DOTD!

Can't you message customer service and see if they can do anything to help as I am sure they will not want you unhappy and for it to happen twice is so unlucky !

Unfortunately these things happen! In the long run though, it means you get more Oh! points, so it's not all bad...

I've had that happen to me as well! I got the LH Bionic Bullet anal beads for £20, and they're £10 now, and the satin corset for £35, and now they're on sale for £5 off - which was 2 days after I bought it!

It's fine though, because I used a voucher code anyway. It happens! You could just wait for the sales - but like David said, you do get more Oh! points this way.

I think getting other things during deal of the day/when it's on sale MORE than makes up for being unlucky a couple of times.

There are so many special offers on all the time that it is bound to happen.

It's happened to me a few times but it's just one of those things.

I don't let it bother me too much because I know I get some great deals at other times.

Yeah some good points raised and makes me feel a bit better knowing im not the only one.

Dont get me wrong we do benefit from some great money off deals and special offers from LH and of course lots of Oh! points too, so its not all bad.

that's the risk you take i'm sure it's happened to me i've had it the other way round too contemplated buying something then it goes up in price as soon as i'm able to get it so i don't get it. some things come up in offers or get reduced quite regularly so you'd be better holding off buying at full price

Have you tried contacting customer support? LH Customer Service is legendary, just sayin'...

That is indeed the way the cookie crumbles.

You could always order another at lower price and send back the more expensive one for a refund

LH do returns for any reason within the year! Surely you could return item and repurchase at discounted price! Although I think a quick email / call to customer service would create a win win situation.

I can't believe people are actually saying to return it and buy again on discount or to contact customer services, thats so cheeky! They already have low prices and tons of offers, they need to make their money somehow. Returning a perfectly working item to rebuy it for cheaper is a waste, LH will lose money as they can't resell the returned item, and won't make their money back recycling it. What would you say if you contact them, i want you to give me some money because i bought when it wasn't on offer? You were happy with the price when you bought it, so deal with it.

This has happened to me a few times, but I've also bought a lot of products when they have been on the sale, so its just a case of a bit give and take.

I agree with VA though, you wouldn't take back half eaten food to your supermarket because it was now on offer, or go in and ask them for a refund. It's a bit rude.

Can you imagine if LH were selling turtle(me)? There would have been miles long queue and no sale ever. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I agree its cheeky and I agree some people would feel uncomfortable. If we start from the point that LH are built on a bedrock of excellent customer service........I'm fairly sure they would do anything they could to keep a customer happy (within reason). If the price changes substantially within a day or two of purchase then I think its reasonable to phone / email them and ask nicely.

I wasn't advocating returning it immediatly but it has to be an option for disgruntled (of which I can't believe LH have any) customers.

The same thing happened to me with a TV which dropped in price the day after I bought it was resolved with a very quick call to a company that was neve knowingly undersold :-)