Priligy Tablets - any good

My husband wants to last longer when I play with him and as we have a love of oral sex I don’t want to use cream on his penis - as it will no doubt be no good for me.

I noted the above tablets on sale with pharmacies and while not cheap they may the answer- can I have honest reviews if they work or not

Kind regards :lovehoney_heart:** :eggplant:

1 Like

@batjamboree Hi good morning read your post with some interest I did a Google search ypu may need to have a read on the product hope this helps

Never heard of these pills before, how do they work?

@AJSTAR - that’s my question- you can buy at high street chemists in the uk or online and they got good reviews- but I’m concerned- are they fake reviews

1 Like

If they’re sold in pharmacies, would you feel comfortable talking to the pharmacist?

Prilligy is an SSRI so a type of anti depressant. If your husband has PE then it should help because taking longer to orgasm is a side effect of SSRIs in general. Unfortunately SSRIs can come with lots of other side effects including loss of libido, changes in mood, vivid dreams, night sweats, digestive problems and emotional numbness. Side effects vary between types of SSRI but are generally all similar and obviously he might be lucky and not get any side effects. Sorry if you already knew all of this - just thought i’d point it out in case you didn’t!

2 Likes

@batjamboree Yes, we have tried them. I can’t say I noticed any / much difference and they’re fairly expensive. Maybe you actually have to have PE to see real benefits. Using a cock ring & making your hubbie work on his kegels might be the answer? Maybe you can challenge him - winner gets a prize!

2 Likes

Hmm if they’re being sold in legit chemists then I’d take that as some confidence in the product but review wise I tend to always look for the negatives first if any to compare

1 Like

I would definitely be interested for my boyfriend to try these, if they work, as he usually cums quickly and we would both like it to be longer.

I don’t have a lot of experience so what actually is a normal time for a man to go before he cums?

2 Likes

I looked at the clinical studies before buying 6 tablets from a reputable supplier. From memory the trials found they work the majority of the time & they work by delaying a neural trigger. They are on demand (3 hours before) tablet aimed at guys with PE - thats lasting less than 2 to 3 mins. Average is about 6 mins. I last longer than that & didnt notice any difference. Still have half of them left so no magic bullet. If you buy them, please make sure they are from a reputable source or see your doctor if you meet PE criteria

@Loving-Life - thank you for your honest review on the matter - if we did buy it would be from a uk chemist- can I ask for you hi for the 30mg or 60mg

Medication for depression that impacted my ability to orgasm were slow response medication such as Prozac which completely stopped my ability to orgasm. Faster ones like citalopram that are fast responders didn’t impact me personally or MRS H

We have not tried Priligy but my boyfriend is on paroxetine (an SSRI) for anxiety, and although an unintended side effect, these really do make him last longer, a bit to much actually. Normally he doesn’t get to an orgasm and can just keep going as long as I need.

2 Likes

We bought 30mg, as the bigger dosage had higher risk & severity of side effects & the clinical testing didnt show much difference in effectiveness. I checked - 18 months ago we bought 12, 4 left. They might have delayed me a minute or so, which didnt make much difference for us.

1 Like