Prince Albert piercing

Hi everyone,
I have been considering a Prince Albert piercing for some time. I’ve seen a few of the older threads on the forum and just wanted to check in now and see if anybody has one and wants to talk about their experience, or been on the receiving end? Pros and cons. Thanks!

3 Likes

Pros they can look cool and feel great during sex…
Cons, they sting like hell for a while after being done when you go for a wee and in some cases you might find your pee going through the hole as well, plus have to be careful about infection and not to catch it on anything when wearing clothes in general…

I was considering one but if you’re in chastity you have to buy special cages to work with the Prince Albert ring or barbell.

Old medical technician here , and I have a rule about doing modifications to any part of my body that I care for , don’t . As @AJSTAR mentioned , infection and possibly have a sprinkler head cock . And I remember an instance where a gentleman got his caught on something and ripped it out during some energetic sexual play . I was not on that call , but heard about details from another technician . Lets just say it was not pleasant for the owner or the crew working on him . Hard pass from me .

On my job (I work with a dominatrix ) I dress a lot of men and have seen these in the past - but most look painful and I’m always concerned that it could stop you wanking or being wanked due to fear of ripping off the end of your cock

2 Likes

I was quite late in life with my pa 40+ was very simple im not a fan of needles however it was very quick, not really painful and only takes a month to fully heal. Healing was trouble free, over the next few years i increased the size/diameter of the ring, possibility faster than advised bar a bit stinging no issues, now at 12mm thick and 34mm total diameter, dont be put off?

I have had one for about 15 years and have never regretted it. I can still stand and go for a wee and I have increased size to 8mm which makes it very comfortable. The larger the size the greater comfort.
I have a bent barbell made of titanium as I found stainless reacted.
It was not painful but took some care to heal. I have not had any reduction in size as was commented quite the opposite. It feels amazing as the increased weight adds a new sensation.
I would recommend it but like a tattoo you have to consider it well.
Any questions just ask.

Indeed! I’ve seen online videos of guys who’ve have their piercing ripped out and the after effects look most unpleasant and life changing :see_no_evil:

Thanks for the replies so far. Do you guys take your jewellery out for any longer periods of time? And once you happy with a size such as 6g can you stay there pretty well. I know people say it stretches by itself but don’t particularly want to get to 2 or 0g.

No I leave it in almost all the time, yes it will slowly enlarge so 6g might end up say 4 after a few years but takes longer at the smaller sizes using say Titanium helps as its very light so les likely to stretch by its own weight?

For me, it’s like Skydiving. Sure, it looks exhilarating, but the risk of major catastrophe means I’m happy watching other people do it …

My ‘guy’ doesn’t need dressing up. :wink:

Don’t have PA, considered a reverse but decided against and just had a fernum piercing.
PAs are down to your anatomy (and the quality of the piercer), I personally couldn’t have one without a strong chance of damage and not sure about the look anyway.
Go to a good piercer and get it done right if that is what you want, if you don’t stretch it too far (and 8mm or 10mm is perhaps the number) then you can just take it and everything will return to normal