Prince Albert piercings, Hot or Not?

Definitely hot. My OH has one.

FiE wrote:

Definitely hot. My OH has one.

Glad you think so. ;-)

For me, now definitely hot! I knew piercings down there existed but had never looked at the details until my boyfriend told me he had be thinking about one for some time. He wouldn't have got one if I didn't want but I didnt mind either way and he got one about 3 years ago now.

He loves it and says it feels great. I love it as it turns me on knowing he has it and it's still a surprise to see him naked with his piercing. I can usually notice it in his underwear and I love to see that he cums out out 'both holes' (anyone who has seen one will know what I mean!)

To be perfectly honest I have not seen one in the flesh. My opinion, each to their own.

My question what does it feel like having sex? For him....... For her.....

Fun Louise wrote:

To be perfectly honest I have not seen one in the flesh. My opinion, each to their own.

My question what does it feel like having sex? For him....... For her.....

Good question! I can only speak for myself and it feels amazing. It has the effect of adding an extra nerves and I can feel it pressing inside and pulling in a good way! My wife is not sure and still Cuming around. On my own it feel great as well the extra weight and direct sensation turns me on every time. Yes cuming out of two holes is cool. What about other people's experiences?

Very sexy imo.

Have had sex with 2 guy's that had them. Tbh the sex didn't feel any different, but it was more of a turn on knowing they had the piercing.

Personally, Iā€™ve been with a guy who had a PA and it just got in the way. I didnā€™t like going down on him as I got a mouthful of metal haha but I know itā€™s each to his own!

A girl suggested this to me way back but I was just dating casually then and I thought:
a) Some girls might not like it and I'd have less sex!
b) I always wore a condom and was worried if they would be more likely to split with a PA.

Any thoughts on the above?

JohnA wrote:

A girl suggested this to me way back but I was just dating casually then and I thought:
a) Some girls might not like it and I'd have less sex!
b) I always wore a condom and was worried if they would be more likely to split with a PA.

Any thoughts on the above?

There's no problem using a condom the rings are extremely smooth so no issues there.

Davy Brown wrote:

I have had a Prince Albert for a few years now. I thought about it for a long time before going through with it, my wife took some convincing. Very difficult to answer the why question.
I thought she would like it in the end, so to speak. But she tolerates it but not during sex.
I have gone to size 0 which is 8mm. I don't use a ring, I use a curved barbell which is quite distinct.
What are peoples thoughts?

HOT HOT HOT! So bloody jealous! Despite only ever having had an ear piercing a few years ago I finally plucked up the courage to get one done, my OH loved the idea as much as I did, the plan was to stretch it to as big a piercing I could go to, I sound up to 16mm so could potentially have gone very big. I did the proper research and found a trusted local piercer, booked an appointment and had it done, all went well and I kept up the cleaning routine as instructed, it seemed to heal well but after about a couple of months it started to get sore and uncomfortable, went back to the piercer who told me the my penis was rejecting the piercing and it was growing out! He suggested this could be down to it being a small gauge ring so suggested a thicker ring, he was able to get it in with no problems but my bloody penis decided it didn't like this one either! Reluctantly had to take it out and was never able to reach my goal! Have often dreamt about getting it done again but I fear thats all it will ever be!
1 Like

delilahxx wrote:

Very sexy imo.

Have had sex with 2 guy's that had them. Tbh the sex didn't feel any different, but it was more of a turn on knowing they had the piercing.

I agree 100%.
1 Like

Never too old!

@Yes_man very sorry to hear you had problems especially after getting it done! The gauge size will help because it doesnā€™t cut as much with a larger surface area. So I sized up when I could and currently at 00. The type of metal had a massive affect on me I started with stainless steel which was ok to start with but after time wasnā€™t for me. I was recommended to switch to titanium which I have used from that point with no problems what so ever.
It is your choice but I had issues and in the end it is worth a little discomfort.
Good luck and ask if you have any more questions.

I love my hubbyā€™s now, wasnā€™t quite sure before he got it done but I really like it and think it looks great. Heā€™s currently at a 4G and going to go up to a 2G soon and thatā€™s as big as he says he wants to go. He says itā€™s very comfortable and is mostly wearing a colored titanium ring in it.

1 Like

I defiantly prefer the reverse PA not only because I want something more targeted to arouse my clit but the hoop/ring looks much better and sexyier that the normal PA. I have a horizontal clitoral hood piercing as it looked so much nicer, but either way make sure your hygiene is TIP TOP, infections down there are not the one! It will put you out of sexual action for a while too, bare that in mind!

Any type of PA can stimulate more of your partnerā€™s vaginal or anal nerves during sex.

The reverse PA is more suited to stimulate her clitoris

1 Like

Not thought about a reverse PA and I can understand what you said about it targeting the right spot.

My husband has a Prince Albert and I really like it, it can get me in the right places but mainly I just like how it looks. Heā€™s had it about 15 years now and it was something he wanted to get back then but he still likes it himself. He usually wears a ring in it and it is quite visible through his undies and sometimes may switch it for a bar.

One of my girlfriends has mentioned before that her hubby has one which was quite surprising!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had mine for just over 18 months. Iā€™m currently at 2g but looking to go to 1g then 0g. My girlfriend likes it because i like it and occasionally it will hit the spot for her and give her a almighty orgasm. She also likes playing with it whilst giving me a blowjob. Iā€™ve not had any complaints.

1 Like

Glad you like the PA and I also used to wear a ring good for sizing up and comfortable. I use a bent bar bell now I find it fit the natural shape and is very comfortable.
Thatā€™s the thing with a PA you never know who has one! I have found swimming with it great fun you should recommended it to your husband.

Glad to hear it is working for you both, good luck on sizing up. Donā€™t rush.

1 Like