#princeofpegging

A question for the Brits among us, if I may (but anyone can chime in if they wish!):

Is it just me, or have the recent rumours and the trending hashtag #princeofpegging made Prince William more relatable as a fellow human, instead of some remote, untouchable elite?

Don’t get me wrong here, there’s no judgment at all on what gets people’s motors running. It just seems that, instead of damaging his brand, the rumour has actually improved it, portraying him as a real human with real desires.

Given that most Brits love their royalty, it would be interesting to know how it’s being received over there (pun unintended lol).

2 Likes

First I’ve heard of it :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’ve not heard it or seen it anywhere. I’d be surprised that it wasn’t shut down. If its true then fair play to him, I hope they have a great time getting dirty.
Maybe because I’m from N.I, I don’t care about the royals as royals, rather as people who experience things that titles can’t protect them from.

1 Like

News to me too.

Any idea where the story originated?

Probably a mischievous internet rumour.

Never heard of it

Sounds more like a Harry thing :laughing: not heard about it either

1 Like

It was all over the Web in the last week (a simple google search for “prince of pegging” will tell the story better than I). Apparently, it has links to a 2019 extramarital affair and therefore could be mere rumour; but as amused as I was at that, I’m genuinely surprised nobody here has heard anything about it.

Again, if he’s into it then more power to him, I say. I’ve done it myself with Sexterminatrix and we love the extra intimacy it gives us both), so there’s definitely no judgment on my part.

1 Like

Lol first I’ve heard of this too… does it mean something has come out about William liking it up the bum pegging? Or is it more reserved in that he helps to hang the washing out with pegs… ooooor is it something to do with cricket :cricket_bat_and_ball: :thinking:

1 Like

Canadians care about British politics about as much as Brit’s care about Canadian politics.

It seems they all give it to us up the ass, so who is pegging who?? :rofl:

Somehow, I can’t imagine a prince would be familiar with the use of a small laundry hanging tool, nor the defining of areas of land with a stringline. Which really leaves only one option lol :slight_smile:

Just looked it up, and seems to me as i suspected to be baseless, cruel internet gossip designed to embarrass.
Not that there’s anything wrong with pegging, but the intentions behind the story are not nice.

3 Likes

Pretty much what I thought, @WillC.

It did give me more respect for ol’ Will though. And to be fair, if we were in his position, who WOULDN’T want to be pegged by Kate if the opportunity arose? She is already pretty hot, so I’ll bet she would look hot AF wearing a harness…! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it was about Meghan and Harry, I’d fully believe the rumour but Will, just cant get there

1 Like

I hear you, @Senator. Still, both men have high profiles and highly stressful, responsible jobs (when they actually do them ofc), and it’s not uncommon for people in those jobs to be more … submissive in the bedroom. Think, “High Court Judge Syndrome”: psychologically, it’s a mechanism to create balance in their lives, and if you’re a soldier or a rescue pilot, it’s a very stressful, life-and-death job. I wouldn’t blame either of them for seeking that balance if they feel the need for it.

2 Likes

I knew it!!! Haha :joy:

1 Like

It’s alway the quiet and up tight ones who turn out to be into more kinky lovers lol!! No offence intended :joy:

1 Like

I’ll let you off with the “most Brits” comment as it’s probably technically right, seeing as the English population is like 5 times the rest of Britain put together. However I’d wager that the rest of Britain cares very little about the royal family. They wouldn’t look out of place on the Jeremy Kyle show​:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna how do William and Kate manage to buy their sex gear without anyone finding out? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Kate is a very beautiful, elegant and popular woman who is a credit to the Royal Family.

Any Prince would be lucky to be pegged by her.

3 Likes