Private pool table?

L has a fantasy to get down and dirty on a pool table. Where would be the best place to find a pool table not surrounded by teenagers in the local. Does anybody know of a holiday cottage with a pool table? Or anywhere else we would be able to get naughty during a game?

Don't know where abouts you are but try this

http://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cottages-with-a-pool-table.html

Be warned it isn't cheap to recloth a pool/snooker table and if you book anywhere that has one you will be liable for damage/stains to the table. But good luck with your fantasy, hope the balls don't or do get in the way;)

Some malmasion hotels have hotel suites with pool tables in them. But having had sex on a pool table I found it really uncomfortable and wouldn't want to do it again

Holly Love wrote:

L has a fantasy to get down and dirty on a pool table. Where would be the best place to find a pool table not surrounded by teenagers in the local. Does anybody know of a holiday cottage with a pool table? Or anywhere else we would be able to get naughty during a game?

Hi HL, I was lucky enough to own a pub with pool table and yes of course we had to try it out and it was awsome and highly recomended. I will think if there is anywhere you could fulfill your dreams and let you know

I have my very own Pool table ! its a proper pub one with coin mechanisam

never tried anything other than playing pool on it to be honest !

still now the idea is there ! only problem is , I have lent it to a local socail club !

do you think the'd mind ? after all Im just being scoail

Hubby has one in his den, one of those big american size ones....bloody uncomfortable, slate and felt isn't forgiving! yes - it has been tested.....