Problems with DHL - am I alone?

I’ve now ordered 3 things from Lovehoney, and each time was an unmitigated disaster. DHL has destroyed this company in my mind. One package is stuck in limbo, one package was “delivered” and then two days later “rescheduled”, and the third package was 3 weeks late. I always hear how great the customer service is but each incident has taken over half an hour each on the phone or on live chat. Am I alone in this? I tried just brushing it off as “the times” being hard, but 3 out of 3 is not an anomaly.

That’s so unfortunate for you as they do seem to be amazing. Mine are all delivered by Royal Mail and always get my parcels withing 72 hours at the very latest of ordering.
Are you based in the UK?

Not sure where you are but I have used LH on many occasions and have received excellent service. I have always received my parcels within 3 days from ordering. My parcels are normally delivered by Royal Mail. Sorry you have not received the same.

Sounds like my problem is not being in the UK!

Hi @chartjunk where about’s are you. (Which country?)

USA. The USPS isn’t much better.

Mine always come via Royal Mail and the only issue I ever have is the tracking not being very accurate. Which isn’t a big deal.

DHL are a nightmare though, the company I work for use them to deliver and install white goods/heavy items and the amount of issues we have with them are terrible :grimacing:

Are different delivery options under different couriers to avoid it happening again?

Its such a shame you are not getting the service you deserve. I’ve got no experience of the US or LH oversea’s. These sort of problems need reporting to LH and also to see if

1 Like

@chartjunk I’m in the USA, and while I don’t get things as quickly as our friends in the UK seem to, my orders have always arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Lovehoney does have a facility in the US and maybe I’m just getting lucky (:joy:) and ordering things they have in stock there.

I can also say I have ordered things from other places also and have never had near as good service as I get with LH. Service in both delivery time and service when I’ve had to contact customer service. No other company I’ve ordered ‘adult products’ from even comes close.

Sorry to hear about this. It sounds like a serious issue with the courier as all my purchases have been delivered successfully in good time by Royal Mail over here in the UK.

I’d recommend having a chat with LH customer service