Problems with first bullet vibrator

Having never bought any sex toys before I decided to start off with a bullet, I decided to treat myself and got 3 in the buy 3 for £10 offer that was on last week. They were delivered yesterday and since I had a free house I gave them a shot to see how they worked. Everything was great at that point, but when my OH gets back they mysteriously stop working.

They sort of work when the tops aren't fully screwed on, but much weaker than before and for a much shorter time. There was some plastic inside the battery compartment, I took that out with the paper dot and I'm kind of guessing that might be the problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem or am I just being an idiot?

Sounds faulty. I would contact customer care :) x

Yeah same. Just contact customer care they will sort it out for you. =) x

You should keep the plastic inside the bullets, only take out the round bits of paper/plastic that cover the top of the battery. If you told us which vibrators you bought we may be able to help but you should probably contact customer care and they'll sort it out for you :)

I purchased the shag factory love missile bullet, the shag factory flower power bullet, and the LH 5 function whisper bullet. The shag factory ones took 3 batteries and the whisper one took 4 batteries. I'll try some different batteries and if that doesn't work definitely getting in touch with customer care or I'll be repurchasing at some point lol x

MairiJ wrote:

I purchased the shag factory love missile bullet, the shag factory flower power bullet, and the LH 5 function whisper bullet. The shag factory ones took 3 batteries and the whisper one took 4 batteries. I'll try some different batteries and if that doesn't work definitely getting in touch with customer care or I'll be repurchasing at some point lol x

So which one didn't work? X

ah, I think a few of us had the same problem with the love missile. you should keep the plastic in. mine worked fine after a few tries wiggling the batteries and stuff.

Had the same problem with bullets :) as the others said you need to keep the plastic in there.

Yayy for free returns x

I had the same problem with my shag factory peace bullet, that thing had a mind of its own ,sometimes not working sometimes it worked for a few moments then gave up, i had to keep pressing the button in to get it to work, and if i held it then it would stop buzzing love honey were amazing and sorted it out for me now the tango is the only bullet im using

This happened to my three speed bullet missile too, i contacted customer care&got another sent out&within the second time of using it its done it again?