Product instructions or tips that made you go: ..what??

Okay, mine first! My beautiful new butt plug arrived today and when lusting over the packaging I noticed that it said 'for external use only'.. uhm.. yeah, I don't think that's how butt plugs are supposed to work lol!

My beautiful gem plug says that too 😂

I guess someone didn't get the memo then 😂!

A lot of sex products have that on the packaging. If you search the forum you'll find a recent thread about it where someone had been concerned. It's for legal/shipping reasons generally.

I once saw a leaflet that mentioned 'trying it anally' with a slim vibrator that had no flared base. Recipe for disaster and a trip to A&E that is!

I love the lube ones that say for external use 😂

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I love the lube ones that say for external use 😂

That makes me crack every time, but I guess writing "you can use it in certain orifices but don't drink it" sounds very bad on a label

Lol GeekyEleanor!!

I had instructions once on something that said 'remove top. Push up bottom' but it wasn't a sex toy, it was a deodorant or something 😂😂

The instructions on OH's snowboarding boots are funny:

"push in knob and rotate to tighten"

And underneath that:

Pull out knob and push tongue forward to loosen" 😂😂

*sexybabe* wrote:

The instructions on OH's snowboarding boots are funny:

"push in knob and rotate to tighten"

And underneath that:

Pull out knob and push tongue forward to loosen" 😂😂

Laughing so hard at this one 😂! Almost makes me want to get into snowboarding in the hopes my gear would say the same thing, lol!

@NatandTom I can understand that some people will get concerns over this! It's really confusing when you think about it. That slim vibrator tip really tops the charts though, oh my! Poor person who tries that'd better bring the leaflet along to that A&E visit..

I love how bags of peanuts have the *may contain nuts* on the bag.

That one always cracks me up as well! There appears to be some discussion about whether a peanut is really a nut yes or no though, lol. I'm just going to keep going with nut!

I am a nut allergy sufferer. Not serious though. Although peanuts are a legume officially I'm allergic to hazelnuts, macadamia, hazelnuts, brazils... Yet not almonds funnily enough 🤔 My common sense tells me not to buy a bag of peanuts. Mother said if I did its a case of natural selection. Ha!

Haha Rosy, that's to funny :)

Not a product, by my Student Union asked me to go to a meeting/workshop to find out about election campaigning. I'm standing unopposed.

I went into my campus and the facilities staff told me I couldn't put posters on the wall. I can only use noticeboards. I went to the Student Union office and was told that I couldn't put my poster up in there because they have to look impartial. I said I was the only one standing. They offered to hang the poster in two noticeboards on the floor below and above them.

It was a very WTF? moment.

RosyCheek wrote:

I am a nut allergy sufferer. Not serious though. Although peanuts are a legume officially I'm allergic to hazelnuts, macadamia, hazelnuts, brazils... Yet not almonds funnily enough 🤔 My common sense tells me not to buy a bag of peanuts. Mother said if I did its a case of natural selection. Ha!

Almonds are technically a seed of a fruit, they are not a true nut.