Products which hold back foreskin?

Interesting - if a little daunting! After a quick chat with My wife, I’ve decided to try The Oxballs tri sport cock ring and ball sling. My feeling is that this is the most likely to do what I want. Thanks for the suggestion though, I can see how that might work and will bear it in mind

There used to be a stretchy ‘ball stretcher’ (I got one as a freebie years ago) that does the tightening bit so pulling back the foreskin without all the weight bashing around on parts your partner might not want to be bashed.

Would be a lot easier to put on

I would try this one. Pull the foreskin back as far as it will go and put the cock ring on about 3/4 way down, then pull it back to put around the balls. It should then pull and hold the skin back. Hope that makes sense.

Frankly, beside circumcision, once natural or otherwise lubrication is involved, I can’t quite see anything that would work.

I haven’t got this issue myself, my foreskin being a bit short even at rest.

I this could be too late but I do what you’re asking on a daily basis. And it’s a pretty cheap and effective way. Just got to buy the right size rubber cock rings.
I’m new here so I don’t know how much I can explain tho.

This cock and ball sleeve from oxballs works wonders for holding the foreskin back, especially if you can manage to get it on without using lube.
It’s unfortunately out of stock, but maybe there are alternatives here.

A stainless steel glans ring will hold the foreskin back perfectly and you can take it on and off in a second.

I wear one whenever I’m not in my cage.

There are forums dedicated to your end goal. Usually to desensitise the Penis by drying out the glands and exposing them to friction. Pulled back is a good google search. Essentially these places are for people who want to be circumcised or look circumcised without the snip. Simple devices such as rings or other home made implements are usually employed.

Let us know how you get on with your purchase.

Hey @ Bubbler . I have never run across a post like this before. In the past, I have only seen guys wanting to increase foreskin size. Do a search on The Chain Gang in the US. They specialize in body piercing jewelry. Check out the adult bits section specific the gland rings. Many are weights but look for the ones that look like captive bead rings. It took a couple of orders to get the exact size right but now stays on completely flacid and not restrictive with an erection.