Products which hold back foreskin?

Hi. I’m looking for a product which will hold back my foreskin to expose the glans, so increasing sensitivity when making love. I have tried various cock rings, but they tend to move with the skin, allowing the foreskin to cover the glans. I did wonder about the Tri-Sport Cock ring and Ball Sling, because it looks as if the foreskin could be pulled back and retained while the Ball sling would stop the Cock ring sliding forward. Anyone with any thoughts, or experience of particular products?

How about this? I’m sure these are designed for that very purpose but have no experience with them sorry.

Hope this is some help to you x

5 Likes

Hmmm as someone who has purchased this and reviewed it only to find LH decided not to post the review as honest as it was…All I will say is DO NOT BUY this item, it’s cheap and quite frankly had all the potential to be very damaging, I was lucky not to have shredded my Gland.

Maybe I just got a very poorly made item, but as I said in my review, the ball came off in my hand, the ends of the ring were the ball slotted in where jagged and razor sharp, so again I would not put this thing anywhere near my Gland

5 Likes

Thanks. I did have a look at that but Im not sure it will do the trick. Really looking for something to draw the skin tight all the way. Thanks for taking the trouble to respond.

Hi. Thanks for the warning. Curiously that ring was one of the items I had looked at before posting, but I don’t think it will do the trick anyway, as I need something to draw the skin tight the whole length The one I mentioned gets good reviews both here and on Amazon, but there are sufficient negatives to suggest it seems fragile and doesn’t last. Thanks for taking the trouble to post.

I have one of those and the type with four balls on. They don’t hold back the foreskin as the skin relaxes and stretches slightly during sex and slides right over it.

As @Totoro says, those types of rings (one or more balls) are designed to sit behind the head and the foreskin can certainly move back over them if it decides to. If you get a multi-ball one (the one I bought I found uncomfortable) then it will certainly make it more difficult for the foreskin to come back but it still will with all the juices involved.

Not sure about the specific product that @Blonde_Bunny suggested but I bought something very similar a lot of years ago and, unlike @Dont_its_not_all_about_Getting, never had any problems with it and it still gets an occasional outing (so to speak).

Another thing to consider @Bubbler is whether your partner would like the feeling of the ball. A previous partner of mine couldn’t stand it. I guess if you get the ring size right for you then get one without a ball and try that?

Have you thought about just getting one of the tingling lubes and putting that on your head before you start?

We have the gland ring @Blonde_Bunny linked to. Luckily no experience like @Dont_its_not_all_about_Getting ! Ours seemed well made with no bits popping off or sharp edges exposed I’m very happy to say but I will be aware of that possibility in future.

Having said that, as you suspect it won’t do the job you want it to. Like @Private_member says, it just sits behind the head and fore skin. Lots of restriction for him and the idea was additional sensation for me but to be honest it didn’t do anything good for me feel wise. Looked cute though :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks, but I don’t think these glans rings are what I am after. I find holding the foreskin stretched reasonably tight increases the sensitivity, but occupies one hand! I’m beginning to wonder whether such a product exists or I should put a post into the New Products forum! Thanks for replying.

Thanks but you’ll see what I said to Totoro.

Thank you for responding but see what I’ve said to Totoro.

Trying to send too many replies. Thanks, but see what I said in reply to Totoro.

Another though is if your partner reaches and grabs your ball sac (and I don’t mean trying to scrunch anything just so the skin is tight), this will pull your foreskin back and expose the head.

Yes, tried that. Not easy for her due to physical limitations, hence my search!

Yes, apologies, I just wanted to reiterate that the glans ring suggestion probably wouldn’t work for you. I’m afraid I have no experience of products that would but I think, as you say, popping it into the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread would be a very good idea.

Hi @Bubbler :slightly_smiling_face:

You can Mention multiple users in one post if you think the info is relevant to them (eg @ian_chimp), and they’ll get a little notification. :+1: It’s a bit easier than writing multiple replies. :slightly_smiling_face:

(There’s a bit extra about what notification settings they’ve turned off, and if it’s your First Day, yada yada yada, but I’ll keep it simple :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thanks. It is my first day, so I clearly need to educate myself!

Something like …

Thanks. Hadn’t seen this one. Intuitively I think its going to be something like this. The Oxballs trisport looks likely, but there are a few comments here and on Amazon which suggest it doesn’t last. Thanks for your suggestions.

@Bubbler

You could try a ball stretcher, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38111 I have this and can assure you when it’s hanging your foreskin stays back, might be thinking a bit out the box, but struggling to think what else will hold you back so to speak.

And the added bonus is well F**k me it feels amazing :crazy_face: