Profile couple gender change

Hi, sorry if this is a bad question: Is it possible to change our profile gender to couple? It doesn't matter too much, but my wife enjoys using the site also.

I don't want to change my gender to female, because I generally do use it more than her. It would be awesome if she could write her own reviews on the toys I've got her, as it always seems great from where I'm sitting! :)

Well, couple isn't really a gender...:p

Seriously though, there are loads of couples on here who use the one account. You can put it in your profile description that you are a couple, sign off your posts with an initial etc (in your case you could be Mr G while she is Mrs G going by your username) or even just state in your posts and reviews who is speaking. You can even split your reviews into two sections; 'he says' and 'she says'.

Our reviews are all written as a couple, but it is me who does the actual writing. I discuss with my partner and often use 'we' as it is our combined feedback, it's just written in my words (except when I quote him). You could do something similar rather than have her sit down and write seperate reviews herself? Unless she wants to of course :)

There is also the option of having her create a non shopping account just to comment with (to keep your points in one place).

You could change it to not specified, I think live chat help might be able to help.

Thanks for your input guys!

Good thinking Lovebirds. I like the he says/she says idea :). Gonna have to try these toys out some more and get a joint review put together!

Is there a way to change our username? I looked but, I guessed that I'd have to contact LH to get it changed. Givea is kinda meh. Made up on the spot.

You can contact customer support, but they did post a few weeks ago after a surge in people wanting to change theur names that they prefer we only request it if for some reason its threatening our real identity coming out or something along those lines.

I know the feeling, i made my name up on the spot too and with no idea that unlike most websites i could have put a space in the name, i definitely wouldnt have chosen this name now and really hate it, but dont want to cause them an uneccessary work load to change it.

That's fair enough. Cheers Angel. I'll probably keep this username for now in that case. I don't want to cause them extra work load either :)