Profiles for Couples?

Posted this elsewhere, but this is probably a better place.

We have just joined the community but see that it doesn't seem to be possible to have a profile as a couple. Either we put Michael's details as we have, or mine. You can't put both. You have to put M or F, so i's only for one. Have we missed something? We will probably post on here together quite often, less frequently I might, or he might, but things I may say will quite possibly sound odd if they are supposedly from a man...

Anyway, it'll be interesting whatever. Though we have used Lovehoney to get toys, etc. before, chatting about it is new, and quite exciting in a way, as we have never talked to other people about these things.

Hopefully fun! And things to share and things to learn...

Anita x

There isn't a profile option for it, but generally just by gossiping in the forums, people pick it up.
Like, I'm the only person who physically posts, but if my OH has input I'll either say so, or say "we" :)
Once you get talking and posting it sort of finds a happy medium, and the forum gets familiar with you so everyone knows your situation c:

I had that when I first set up an account although my wife doesn't participate in the forums which she should because she has an opinion on everything ;) but she does help by giving her views on the stuff we buy and get to test so I can do my reviews.welcome to the forum btw

Thanks for that. I guess regular posters get to know each other anyway, as you say, and it'll probably mostly be me I suspect. The way posts are written really says who you are... and hopefully we'll make friends... Thank you for taking the time to reply. Anita x

Thanks Jeff. I'm looking forward to trying to do some reviews. Anita x

My husband and i both have separate accounts, we purchase things through our individual accounts and so set up our own IDs.
If we are reviewing items then whoever bought it does the review but puts both points across if necessary

Thanks. I suppose we could do that, but I rather like the idea of us chatting as a couple. Anyway, it seems no big deal either way. Nice to meet you. Anita x

We found this annoying when we first joined too. We made sure to talk about both of us in the profile description and in the forums we just try as much as possible to indicate who is speaking where its necessary. And when we do reviews we try to give both perspectives since we usually write them together. It can be annoying but we've had no mix-ups so far. We definitely say 'we' a lot anyways.

Welcome to the forum anyway! Enjoy! x

There are a fair few regualrs whose accounts are a joint one, once you recognise people you can tell from the writing style, or the friendly it's Mrs/Mr "account name" here, which is poting, plus the use of I, He, She, We gives away pretty well which one or both are involved in a chat

You could always just prefix your post with an intial to show who's writing if things get complicated. We're a smart bunch - we'll figure it out ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm the only one of us who posts on here, although the OH is more than happy to give an opinion on toys when it comes to reviewing LOL.

You could always highlight it in your profile descriptiom.Can be tricky when you first start, but most regulars here will be able to identify gender by the wording and sentiment of a post. Welcome, love the avatar pic, very sensual.

Thanks you, great to meet you. Everyone is so friendly - we already feel at home! A&M x

You too. And a very sensual avatar too, we love it.

Were a couple to. We have our own accounts for buying eachother sexy surprises, but both use this for postings.

Ty j&l xx

Thanks S&S, great to meet you both x

Good idea 5mil - if all else fails we'll do it as dialogue! lol x Anita

We have separate accounts for shopping but hubby is too busy these days to use forum or review. So I just tend to write reviews for both of us and include his opinions.

Thanks blonde v - probably end up the same with us A x

I think that is a good idea (for couples profile)