Proper lingerie for Men please!

I know LH offers sexy lingerie for men but it's all based on Mens normal underwear like boxers, hipsters, briefs or thongs. I just think it would be nice if they offered proper lingerie for men, ie, panties, bras, sussies and stocking! Yes I know you can get those in womens lingerie but the panties don't have the ball room and things always pop out! Also the bras aren't made for men so even the smallest cup doesn't fit right. It would be great if they could also offer all the other great lingerie women get like basques, corset and bustiers, babydolls and chemises, bodystockings, bodies and teddies. Also slips and nightwear like nighties. I know it's a big ask but just being and contributing on this forum it's obvious the demand is out there! Anyone agree?

Yes man, that’s certainly something I would appreciate. There are some good online stores catering for this already, so would be nice if love honey joined in the fun!!

I find body stockings are usualy very stretchy so ladies ones should fit most shapes ok, suspender belts,tights and stockings, most males should be able to get away with.

Personaly i prefer my kinkyness in ladies undies

I guess I am OK with wearing actual womens underwear . It is not an often thing for me , but part of it is the naughtness for me . For me the silky teddys and babby dolls that are silky sliding across my nipple make them and my cock get hard . I have tons of sexy underwear ( 37 I think ) that are across the board kinds of materials and my male bits stay in . I do wish LH carried much more variety of daily wear mens underwear .