Pros & Cons - Nipple Piercing

Hello All.

Im a big girl, I have K cup breasts but flat nipples. I have thought about getting them pierced to enhance them for a while now but have so many questions!

How do I hide them under clothing? I only wear lace bras and dont want everyone to know :upside_down_face:.

How do they feel/work alongside sex and toys? I love them to be played with, touched & oral. We also use clamps and pumps.

We have been trying for baby no2 for a while now, not happening but just incase, how does it work with preganacy and breastfeeding?

Please can you give me your experiences with nipple piercing?

Thanks so much!..xxx

1 Like

Howdy! I’ve not got much knowledge on what it’s like for women but in general the pros are it can make your nipples more sexy sensitive to touch if done correctly but also the cons are you could stand a small chance of gaining the opposite effect so have to weigh that up when considering.

Plus hiding them under clothes you can use nipple covers so they don’t show or maybe some simple body tape perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me (male) and the OH (female) had them done years ago.

Other than what i thought to be excruciating pain when they got done, and i consider myself pretty good with pain.

Mine is fine. Still there 20years later.

The OH felt hers constantly caught, was always painfully sensitive, caught on “fancy” bras.

Was no fun in the bedroom for her as anything other than gentle licking almost brought her to tears. Needless to say she removed it.

1 Like

You’d probably have to use nipple pads or tape, but really are you going to do that every day? I’ve never been pregnant but I’d expect that it may hinder breastfeeding

The idea of a nipple piercing excites me. Though I got one when I was 18 to try and heighten sensitivity, and it didn’t work. I didn’t feel the needle at all. The piercer was bringing a mirror to me and I was thinking he was showing me before and after :rofl: It didn’t heal right, and I ended up taking it out. 20 something yrs later a surgery left me numb on that side, but I can feel when he bites and slaps my boobs.
Reading this sparked the idea of getting my partner to pierce my nipple and get jewellery, and now I’ve talked myself out of it as it would restrict what we love to do. We’ll stick with needleplay instead :wink:

1 Like

Thats brill - thank you! Definitely leaning towards getting them done but very helpful knowing it can have the opposite effect aswell… xxxx

1 Like

Google - introduce me to needle play :rofl::thinking: …xxxx

Thanks for this - exactly what I needed so I can weigh it up xx

1 Like

It’s very rarely to happen but if have a well trained and experienced piercer who knows the right areas to do then you’ll be in safe hands :raised_hands:

Google will show you the pretty side, Fetlife will show you the more savage side that I like. Both are valid! We like what we like :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

I had one done and loved it. to be honest, though the piercing hurt as it is a needle, I found the experience erotic.

It made nipple play amazing and increased my nipple size.

Took it out after a few years and regretted not keeping it, but not as much as a retired piercing further south, that was AMAZING :star_struck:

From what I’ve heard the midwives that I work alongside, it can affect the milk supply

Hey I have both mine done.
I’m a 38GG natural 38 year old boobs here!

Had mine done last July as I’m really not a fan of my big boobs, gravity has not been my friend.

Pros - love how they look, and I feel more confident about my boobs.

Cons - they bloody catch in everything! Bras, Lacey material is a no go at all, without having to carefully untangle your bar!

Anything more than a gentle suck now is a no go, hubby use to play with my nipples for hours, now I can handle 5 minutes before I’m pushing him off.

Can’t sleep naked as I’m scared I’m
Gonna rip it out.

Other than that, there very pleasing on the eye x

1 Like

So far, it looks like it is recommended for men to do and not for women :wink:

From an visual standpoint, I always think they look sexy on a woman. But if, as the majority are saying, it is painful then maybe a piercing somewhere else would be interesting.

I had one of my nipples pierced and during a heavy weight training session, I caught it swinging a 40kg dumbell. Totally ripped out. Loads of blood

Oh no :see_no_evil::face_vomiting: