Prostate/Anal Orgasm (Men)

Hello! A few weeks back i decided that i wanted to try out the so called Anal Orgasm/Prostate Massage. All in all it took me about 2½ weeks in different positions before i finally hit it (i think)I wrote (i think) because i am not sure if it was an orgasm that i had.

I decided to give it 2 - 3 more tries, to see if they all were the same, and yes they were. Everytime (i think) i have an orgasm and ejaculate, there are only loads and loads of urine coming out, checking out some vids and stuff online to see where others do it, clearly see semen coming but for me, i guess i should be happy with urine, i might be doing something wrong i guess.

When it comes to the actual feeling, does not feel that special, atleast to me (i do understand that its very different for everyone), but its just like going to the toilet and taking a normal piss :p Checked up some other threads around the internet of other people experiencing the same thing, some of their conclusions came to be male squirting.

What do you think i should do? Just keep at it with different toys or figure something else out. Thanks in advance

/P

Passing urine or wanting to pass urine during anal sex is absolulety normal due to the preassure on certain parts of your anatomy.

Just going to add, please look at this forum and the topics raised regarding anal sex, there are many, take a browse through you will most certainly learn from them.

To reassure you, the feeling of wanting to pass Urine is absolutely natural and nothing to worry about.

There was this thread from a while back, that you may find interesting?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1803280-can-men-squirt/

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Squirting is the female equivilant of male ejaculation, I do not believe that there is a male equivilant of squirting.

I thought the female equivalent of ejaculating was the white fluid from the skenes gland?

Hello again! After the first time around, i decided to "blow" into a see through canister, so that i could have a look at it, looks like normal water (after u drink so much water, the urine changes color), tried to look for something similiar to semen (gooey), but did not see it :)

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Peter889a wrote:

Hello again! After the first time around, i decided to "blow" into a see through canister, so that i could have a look at it, looks like normal water (after u drink so much water, the urine changes color), tried to look for something similiar to semen (gooey), but did not see it :)

Have you rubbed it between your fingers, it doesn't look " gooey" it does look like water, and in sufficient quantity would move around in a container like water. I suppose that if there is urine in your blader and you bare down enough as you get that feeling, then you could be expelling urine.

Do you have an erection at the time; as if you don't there would be more chance of it being urine. As when a man has an erection, ( as you well know ) it's dammed hard to go for a pee when you are hard. The body tries to prevent you urinating into the woman as you ejaculate, not a good situation for reproduction.

Havent rubbed it yet, and i do not have erection while doing it. This might be hard to understand from my explanation, but i will give it a try. When i go the other way around and use my hand or something else, and when i am close to ejaculating and finally do blow, its like this extreme rush of, yea well the penis pumping out all the semen from the masturbation part, and while doing it the bum way, i do not get the same feeling, i just work for a bit back there, and then it starts spraying, i sort of feel more pleasure while doing it with the penis, and the other way around is just "boring" i would say, i do not know the correct term to use instead of the boring word. Allthough i might try a few more times, i want to see if i could actually experience what most forum posts say, that u get spasms, waves rushing through your body, etc

This might be completely irrelevant, but i will ask anyway. Do you think it has anything to do with the time it takes to "ejaculate"? Long before i found a perfect position, i played around for roughly 60-80 minutes, i started to sweat uncontrollably and got into a heavy breathing, but i had to stop because my arm got so tired from it. Now that i have found a perfect position, it takes me maybe 10-15 minutes, and i do not sweat anymore. Could it possibly be that i should do it extremely slow? for a longer period of time? Forgot about the edit button, sorry for double post

My wife milk's my prostrate and the orgasm's are so much bigger. However trying to do it solo never quite hits the spot.