Prostate hands free orgasm

Guys/ladies - has anyone ever had a hands free prostate induced orgasm - ie as advertised is possible with the Aneros? I have certainly had prolonged/enhanced orgasms when the prostate is stimulated but never hands free. Is this actually possible? and if so would welcome some tips. Cheers

1 Like

Hi Ampeli. I'll let you know, I purchased the Aneros MGX yesterday (yet to be delivered). Looking forward to testing it out. Bought it to take on holiday!

SG69 x

1 Like

Thanks Carly - will take a look.

Would be interested to know how you get on SG69, I lost patience with mine as it became more like a work out and a bit tedious in the end. The nearest I ever came to the super O with only slight manual intervention is with the Fun Factory Bootie plug and a rocking motion while siting. Who'd have thought it!

Anyway - if hands free is still possible I'd love to know!

1 Like

Hi well l can manage hands free orgasms purely down to visuas and imagination so sure as hell should be possible with something stuck up ones bum !!! If you get my drift!!

TB

1 Like

Aren't you the lucky one Tallboy. A mere mortal me, and in spite of the filthiest of imaginings, I can't cum without digital enhancement - if you get my drift!!

1 Like

hands-free as in not touching the penis? all the time. but I'd call them them full-body anal orgasms, for it's certainly not only the prostate being stimulated. honestly, so much of it is mental as well. one thing's certain -- once you've felt it, once you know how, how could you ever stop? it would be like some kind of starvation of the self, of the soul.

1 Like

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi well l can manage hands free orgasms purely down to visuas and imagination so sure as hell should be possible with something stuck up ones bum !!! If you get my drift!!

TB

Some imagination you have there TB!

You should run classes on this technique fella like some sort of Prostrate yoga master!

SG69

1 Like

if you just stimulate the prostate, you end up being milked of cum without having an orgasm. Very fun... in the right situations :D

Ampeli wrote:

Aren't you the lucky one Tallboy. A mere mortal me, and in spite of the filthiest of imaginings, I can't cum without digital enhancement - if you get my drift!! External Media

Serpently do Ampeli !!! nudge nudge ha ha.

TB

Helps if l have behaved for a while, the old horniness meter wound up to its full !!

Mistress Cara wrote:

if you just stimulate the prostate, you end up being milked of cum without having an orgasm.

In my experience, that only works if the prostate owner cooperates and intentionally relaxes their perianal muscles. Otherwise if they clench, they're perfectly likely to have a prostate-stimulated orgasm. :)

1 Like

I must admit - I would love to try this... But there would have to be role play involved - either domination or nurses... :)

1 Like

Mistress Cara wrote:

if you just stimulate the prostate, you end up being milked of cum without having an orgasm. Very fun... in the right situations :D

Lubyanka wrote:

In my experience, that only works if the prostate owner cooperates and intentionally relaxes their perianal muscles. Otherwise if they clench, they're perfectly likely to have a prostate-stimulated orgasm. :)

Ok, so which guys would just LURVE to be at the mercy of these two beautiful women together. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry but Mmmm just the thought of the possiblities makes me like it!

And to respond to the main thread, I have bought into the it is possible, however although I do have a Rude Boy still in its box, I've yet to find out. I'll comment on here when I have.

1 Like

SmoothOne wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ok, so which guys would just LURVE to be at the mercy of these two beautiful women together. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry but Mmmm just the thought of the possiblities makes me like it!

And to respond to the main thread, I have bought into the it is possible, however although I do have a Rude Boy still in its box, I've yet to find out. I'll comment on here when I have.

Haha I couldn't agree more!

I wish I have more prostate play luck, I know it's largely to do with experience and exploration though, so maybe if I dedicate more time to it...

Have to confess though probed to the max still no empirical evidence l have one, or l suppose to be more accurate, where it is!!!

TB

milked my slave via prostate twice in the last couple of weeks, poor thing isnt allowed to empty his balls any other way. He is probably relaxng his muscles yes but then I find he does whatever makes it easiest for Me to completely own, humiliate and abuse him entirely.

Men who clench when Im stood behind them waiting with My strapon end up getting thoroughly paddled/spanked until they learn to behave better.

:D

1 Like