Prostate Massage

Hi all I'm newbie in everything related to prostate message. I know there plenty of guides for it but I couldn't find anything that really helped me. I have had 2 prostate messagers and none helped me enjoy the wonderful joy everybody is talking about. I'm not talking about orgasm even, but on some pleasant feeling. I tried using my fingers as well but didn't feel anything, not also a feelping I need to pee. I have inserted my finger all the way in and started with "Come here" motion.... By the way, I always use plenty of water based lube. A few days ago I ordered my third toy which I hope will change it. I got the Joel Kaplan vibrator after read some reviews. Do you have any suggestions? Thx!

1 Like

Hi there Fabulous 12, I wouldn't consider myself an expert or anything, but I've been experimenting for some time. I have found, of all the toys I have, and I have plenty of different types now, all fun in their own way, by far the best for actually accessing that illusive pleasure spot is the Aneros massager. I find none of the vibrating or more exotic toys really hit the spot in the same way. Personally I currently use an original Aneros Helix, but you plan to try others soon, including the progasm. When everything is right, the Aneros tends to do it's own thing without much, if any, intentional involvement from me, it just seems to find the spot and work it automatically.

The other thing I would say is that mood and environment is as important, if not moreso, than the toy and physical activity. I find it only works for me if I'm completely relaxed, dark room, absolutely no chance of interruption, plenty of time and totally relaxed. I find anything to do with the prostate really takes time and focus, rushing into it never does anything for me.

1 Like

Thx.

1 Like