Prostate Massager - Can't reach magic

Hello Everyone,

My first post! I have been using a nexus prostate massager on and off for a few years.

I have no trouble inserting it and find it quite comfy. I can relax whilst it is inserted me, I sometimes take 30 mins - 1 hour.

I 'think' I am hitting the elusive spot, as I feel great pleasure, amplified by when I contract, sometimes get to the point where my leg is shaking!

I get a lot of pre-cum / clear fluid, but I never seem to orgasm fully.

My question - do some guys never fully orgasm?

Thanks in advance :)

It can take years for some people to reach the elusive prostate orgasms. I myself have yet to experience it. Each bloke is different. Some people can hit it just like that - so don't worry, you are perfectly normal! As they say, Practice, Practice, Practice!

Thank you for your reply and reassuring me! I will keep at it and post my results in the forums!

You're welcome :)

I too have never reached this point.... and not for lack of trying.!! I think it just takes time and practice.

My guy has JUST this week experienced his first, followed by another a few days later. It did take us 18 months to reach this point.

We kinda discovered that for him (Maybe not all guys) the only way for him to have prostate orgasms was to actually be super incredibly horny first. In other words, he can only have them if he has already been taken quite close to the edge of orgasm from playing with his penis. Of course, we put the prostate toy in at the start and play with it during too. Once he has been edged a few times, we can then switch to bum play alone. We have to let him fall back, away from the edge a little bit first, before we start bum play in earnest, otherwise he gets pushed over into a standard orgasm, but if we let it die down a little and then switch to bum play, his prostate seems a lot more ready and willing and within 2 to 5 minutes, he has the prostate orgasm.

Mind you, while we are not new to bum play, we are pretty new to the whole "prostate orgasm" experience, so maybe over time we might find different ways that work. Also, everyone is different. I hope you find what works for you eventually, but yes, to answer your question, some guys have never had a prostate orgasm, despite many years of play, but still get enjoyment and a more intense orgasm from prostate play + penis play. I don't know for sure if EVERY guy is capable, but some just haven't had it yet, or if some guys literally cannot at all....That is something no one will ever really know I guess! (Unles we take every single guy in the world, for 2 years, in a lab, testing....I have a feeling this is a no? lol)

Well, good luck anyway!

Wow fluffbags, that is spot on. Your partner is very lucky to have someone prepared to be that patient and giving.The only way I have achieved it is to be super horny and edged. You do have to build up to it. Like most of these things you need to try a bit on your own first so you can guide your OH as to what works for you best. Learn to enjoy the continuous stream of precum. The other thing that helps is pelvic floor exercises. This will enable you to grip what ever is being used to stimulate your prostate, onto it even more and if it vibrating make it feel like it is pulsing.

Time patience and relax. The best position so you are able to relax. Take a warm bath to relax and be clean. Eat carefully for a few days and good hydration. If you are going to let your partner do it for you ,trust. A massage to relax you even more. It is worth all the waiting. I don't always achieve it but if you don't, to be masturbated with or after prostate stimulation is still a double strength orgasm. I particularly enjoy the extra volume of ejaculant and the increased number of spurts. I have achieved as many as 16 and the whole orgasm can take 20 second just exquisite. It does bring you and your partner very close. Good luck.

I've been tying as well, I get similar results, lots of pre come and feel very close to coming but not quite there... I'll keep trying

I think this is very close to ladies squirting, you have to practice for a bit on your own to find what does it for you. Try with a slim firm prostate massager.