Prostate massager recommendations

Looking to buy a prostate massager in free of a hands free O. I’m experienced in anal play so size isn’t an issue. I have a budget of £40-60 and I was thinking of getting the love honey high roller, are there any others that I should consider instead?
Thanks all!

3 Likes

If you type prostate in the search :flashlight: at the top of the forums page it spring back a load of previous chats / recommendations for toys etc so likely to find the answers there :+1:.

Lots of good reading and tips when you search :mag:

1 Like

Also if you type “High Roller” lots of pages / questions pop up just had a :eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Yes, lots of previous threada available on this topic. Njoy PureWand is definitely one of the best. Aneros toys are also worth a look. Lovehoney do their own brand rotating prostate massager which is also a lot of fun.

1 Like

Theres some good toy recommendations and tips in this thread :+1: its long but worth the read

2 Likes

Maybe consider the massager that has a remote controller?
I’ve got a really nice one from We-Vibe that you can either control manually, remote or phone app. It is a tad pricey out of your budget but defo worth every penny :wink:

1 Like

Tricky choice. I’ve got the high roller and it’s amazing, absolutely love it but for me I get better prostate orgasms using my aneros. Currently wanting a pure wand quite badly.

1 Like

I love my aneros massagers also vibrating toy just make me numb after the initial minute or so of play. But with the non vibrating aneros toys the sessions are so much more sensual and the dry orgasms I get are so intense and keep coming over and over. A little time, research and practice is needed to learn the techniques but it’s well worth the investment.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more it took practice and a lot of trial and error and I’m still learning all the time but aneros changed my life lol. The way you can get yourself completely on the edge and have total control and then the orgasms, have one then ride yaself to another. Bliss

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: which aneros would you recommend?

Thanks for the reply! Which aneros toy would you recommend?

I’m not too sure buddy as the one I bought isn’t available any more, last time I looked anyway. It was the MGX. I’m thinking of getting another to see the differences. I don’t think you can go far wrong.

1 Like

I really like the progasm ice it finds all the right spots every time and totally delivers intense pleasure. I also have helix trident which is also very good. Aneros products do seem expensive for what is effectively just a piece of moulded plastic but there has obviously been much research into the toys which means they really do work. I agree with @hornycouplebythesea I don’t think you can’t go far wrong with any of the aneros products these guys really know their stuff. Just remember some time and practice is needed to learn the techniques and how your body works. Good luck @Happy-to-contribute I look forward to hearing how you get on. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! I panicked and bought the high roller :joy: the mechanised element was just something I had to try regardless of how effective it actually is. An aneros is placed firmly at the top of my wish list now though! Thanks again for your help, look forward to my next purchase!

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed with the high roller. Fantastic toy!

Thanks! Any tips from your side about how to get the most out of it?

1 Like

No tips really needed. It really is an insert and enjoy toy. I do love it. I tend to use it when I’m already very horny. Once it’s in, it’s so filling and the rotation should drive you wild. I don’t keep the vibration on too much as I prefer the rotation, turns me into a pre cum machine lol

1 Like