Prostate massager’s for beginners

Hi
I’m new to the forum. I’ve been interested in trying out some prostate play but all the massagers look scarily big!
Only thing I’ve tried so far is a basics butt plug but I only managed to get it about half way.
I’m not keen on using my fingers and my wife’s nails are too long lol.
Are there any toys that are closer to the size of a finger? I don’t think I could handle anything with more girth just yet.

2 Likes

I purchased a prostate massager on here many months ago for my other half(he didn’t like it) but it was a really small size, like finger size.
I’m not sure the ones your looking at but prostate massagers aren’t usually big as there is no need for them to be. The pictures might look big but if you read the description then I’m sure you will get a more accurate size of it.

For me aneros make the best massagers
They really do the job once youve learned how to use them.

1 Like

Can you share a link to the one you have? Or do you know it’s girth?

If you’re struggling to insert it, make sure you’re really relaxed first, inserting a butt plug is as much psychological as it is physical in my experience. Also make sure you’re using plenty of lube orherwise it could be uncomfortable. Tease yourself for a little while first rather than trying to insert the toy immediately, there are lots of nerve endings around the anus so spend some time
exploring and getting in the mood first.

Personally I would go for a silicone toy for your first one and avoid hard materials such as metal and glass. I’d look for a girth of 3 inches or smaller and avoid anything with ridges or textured surfaces. Make sure that it has a large, flared or t-bar base.

There are loads of beginner friendly plugs on the LH website, just look for the smallest girth you can find. Here is the beginners toy page. The smallest one that i’ve found is:

Sometimes I find vibrations help to me relax so you could try a small vibrating butt plug.

3 Likes

I would seriously consider getting an aneros. Best thing I ever did!!

2 Likes

This is very slim. :fu:

1 Like

Ooh I’d defo recommend trying out one of LH beginners anal play kits as they tend to be less scary looking and gives variety to choose from :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was mainly looking at curved ones as I assumed they’d be better for hitting the right spot? Like this one…

I think that was the smallest circumference at 2.75” which still seemed pretty big to me! :face_with_peeking_eye:

Will give the one’s recommended a look!

It’s good to start off with a small butt plug ti get used to the sensation and ensure you have a good quality / lasting lubricant.

This is a good starter

And as you work your way up or get used to / enjoy the feeling the below is really good :+1:

1 Like

I would recommend the NJoy prostate massager to anyone. It has 2 sizes so you can build up to the larger one over time. It is very well made and because of the design it is much easier to find the spot.
I’ve had a couple of vibrating ones which felt good whilst having an orgasm but never got me close enough on their own and I always ended up using my fleshlight with it.
The NJoy is quite pricey compared to some others but talking from experience it is worth every penny.

1 Like

Fair point. I wish I had bought my nJoy a lot sooner. I really can’t help but cum using it. Soo worth the price.

3 Likes

Aneros a sold choice :+1:

1 Like

I’ll second that.

Has anyone ever seen them on offer or in sale on LH site ?