prostate massager you can keep in and walk with

Does such a thing exist, if so can someone point me in the right direction please and i would consider myself semi experienced with anal play

I recently got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37969 and I have worn it to walked around with it in. Also gave my wife the remote so she could control the vibrations. Be warned if you use the vibrations and go somewhere public where it's quiet then people will probably hear them. It stayed in no trouble for me even after awhile of walking about.

You can do that with the Aneros Helix Trident but its not vibrating.

natscolossus wrote:

You can do that with the Aneros Helix Trident but its not vibrating.

You can even sit with one in but it's not ovely comfortable.

But they pop right in because of their shape, very discrete, and take a load of effort to get it to come out (hasnt happened to me yet on its own) in fact you really need to pull it to get it back out. They are made for hands free stimulation so can massage the prostrate as you walk around, but you would need to be careful because you dont want to have an orgasm in the middle of a supermarket.

I use the Matric one too and I often go out wearing it with my wife using the remote control. I also wear this one regularly.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39563

I find it comfortable to walk around while wearing it.

If you keep it in for longer periods you may need to remove and re-lubricate it (water based) to stop it drying out.

I've also used the Mantric one while walking around, it's also surprisingly comfortable enough when sitting down. It stays in so there's no problem there. As stated previously the noise isn't a problem in most public places, so enjoy the sensation.

On a personal note, it feels nice and there are some good strong patterns but I haven't been able to orgasm from it, but reading the reviews many other have succeeded.

I can thoroughly recommend the We-Vibe Vector.

It's adjustable (a big help) and app-controlled if you don't want to be carrying a remote around with you.